SWORD OF SWORDS---question

bobo

so has anyone got this yet ? what i am anxious to know is ---does it have an original english dub or a new one like SOUL OF THE SWORD ? also what about SUPREME SWORDSMAN ? same question------> thanks:bigsmile:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's good news about SWORD OF SWORDS--- hasn't shown up at any of the local stores here---but i'll be getting it for sure. thanks for the info.:wink:

I just had to order both from amazon.. I went up to my suncoast, an they had a big sign saying it was out of business.. :sad:

I'll let you know about supreme swordsman when I get it, if you haven't heard already..

Sentswordsman
Hopefully Supreme Swordsman has an oldschool dub. I'll definitely upgrade if it does.

Got both titles today. Supreme Swordsman is Mandarin language only. No English dub, just subtitles. The movie is very likable and worth getting anyway for all you "Dub Heads" (including myself) out there.

Morgoth Bauglir

Agreed Supreme Swordsman is very good. It's a swordplay fan's dream come true. You have Pai Paio collecting all the swords, the supreme sword mansion, even a sword street.

Sword of Swords is also very good. I'm not a huge fan of the older swordplays, but Sword of Swords surprised me big time. Definitely one of Wang Yu's best.

i'm going to buy it but so far it hasn't come to any local dvd outlets. i was told maybe next week. if it doesn't show up i'll have to order it.:ooh:

Archived