Chuck Norris

ShaOW!linDude

Cognoscente
On 7/2/2018 at 8:17 PM, TheFlyingPanda said:

Although Slaughter In San Francisco falls below most of his movies, it would be nice to have a Blu-ray version. 

Ironically, Chuck thought that he did a better job in that movie than Way of the Dragon.

• Like 2

Found this exact same budget VHS tape in my local Blockbuster bargain bin as a teenager. This was the third Chuck Norris movie I watched, after a VHS double bill of The Octagon & A Force of One. The rest is history.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2521/9382/products/57_a1d6cc35-5c33-44fd-b46b-50b2d5d054b5_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1610613523

• Like 1

shukocarl1441996347
On 5/9/2021 at 7:28 PM, Cognoscente said:

Ironically, Chuck thought that he did a better job in that movie than Way of the Dragon.

Well he did do more in Slaughter (acting? wise).

• Like 2

At only 19 seconds this is clearly just a spec trailer (and no word yet on its actual authenticity, but it certainly looks like it could have been produced from the era). It also sounds like this would have been somewhere in the very late 80s which again, would have been peak era for the Cannon Films and Chuck Norris partnership.

source- https://ultimateactionmovies.com/chuck-norris-top-kick-lost-trailer/

• Like 1

I don't recall Chuck Norris, appearing in the English language version of The Best of Martial Arts - (1990)?.

MV5BN2RlMzQ0MWMtYjNhYy00YzE5LTgyZmEtNjA1ZGYzOTgxYzYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIxMzQwMTM@._V1_.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

They need to get Forced Vengeance out on blu ray, from his major studio output that's the last hold out. Also Hitman and Hellbound please.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I don't recall Chuck Norris, appearing in the English language version of The Best of Martial Arts - (1990)?.

MV5BN2RlMzQ0MWMtYjNhYy00YzE5LTgyZmEtNjA1ZGYzOTgxYzYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIxMzQwMTM@._V1_.jpg

Come to think of it, it's strange that Golden Harvest never thought about putting him in China O'Brien for Richard Norton's role.

• Like 2

Recently re-watched Lone Wolf McQuade, click on the link below for my thoughts on this high-kicking Chuck Norris classic.

Chuck Norris Posters and Photos 281266 | Movie Store

• Like 1