The Big Boss (Hi Res)

Son Of A Gun

th_sawtemp.jpg

I'm saving the bulk of my pics for my Big Boss custom dvd, which will be finished later this year.

Ok, so inquiring minds want to know (since you posted the pic).

Will this custom DVD include the missing-link-of-BL-footage (saw in head)?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son Of A Gun

Fraid not.

The custom mainly focuses on all original mono tracks on one disc, sync'd up better than usual and a bonus slightly revamped cantonese mono track that is proving to be serious hard work. Dvd will also have the old/rare enlgish dub and the common USA dub but from a different/better source.

If you're not a purist into original mono tracks with improvements, then the dvd isn't for you. :wink:

Seeing fresh photos of Bruce always puts a smile on my face.

People usually keep these things hidden on their hard drive or post them with all sorts of watermarks.

Dude, seriously, thanks for posting these photos.

Fraid not.

The custom mainly focuses on all original mono tracks on one disc, sync'd up better than usual and a bonus slightly revamped cantonese mono track that is proving to be serious hard work. Dvd will also have the old/rare enlgish dub and the common USA dub but from a different/better source.

If you're not a purist into original mono tracks with improvements, then the dvd isn't for you. :wink:

This is gonna be great...ALL the mono tracks on one disc AND properly done too!

Please let me know when it's finished.

Thanks

Carl:bigsmile:

Son Of A Gun

^ don't worry, you will know.

Seeing fresh photos of Bruce always puts a smile on my face.

People usually keep these things hidden on their hard drive or post them with all sorts of watermarks.

Dude, seriously, thanks for posting these photos.

Glad you like em. I'm not sure what ones you or other people have seen before, so it's hard to know what to post. What might be considered common to me may be not seen by others before. Alot of the interesting rare ones are very poor quality. But I'm happy to post them if people are interested.

marsa37.gif

He normally has his jacket on for this scene.

True! Nice. And damn, Maria Yi... what a cutie.

Any Nora Miao Big Boss photos? =D I have one (that I have yet to scan from an old magazine) of her SMILING in front of the camera.

Son Of A Gun

Yeah, she was alright. Very bright, happy looking face. You know she flashed her boobs in a film a few years later and then left the business out of shame apparently. Her family didn't approve of what she'd done, or something.

I'll have a look for Nora Miao pics from Boss and any others ....

Yes, someone mentioned that on the forum and I actually have that movie on order. I remember doing a little research, and it looked like she did return again in 1979 to do one more film before calling it quits for good.

Son Of A Gun

One more flash of the boobs eh? Before she wrapped them up for good. :xd:

I didn't know that trivia though.

th_img318.jpg

It's Hot!

"... uh--Thank you."

Yes, someone mentioned that on the forum and I actually have that movie on order. I remember doing a little research, and it looked like she did return again in 1979 to do one more film before calling it quits for good.

Is there any truth to the matter of Chow attempting to use her to get close to Lee? Then , later he used Betty Ting Pei?

Archived