The Big Boss (Hi Res)

Son Of A Gun

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Different shooting location for the end fight.

th_Bossshootingpickupsinalternatelocationtemp.jpg

th_bigbossdolleytracktemp.jpg

Maybe I am misunderstanding the text here, but why do you think the last photo of Bruce and Maria is not in the same location? I agree on the end fight photo and the first one you posted.

Son Of A Gun

^ no, no, I was just referring to the top photo of the fight with the Boss, not to the shot of Maria Yi and Bruce. :bigsmile:

Maybe I am misunderstanding the text here, but why do you think the last photo of Bruce and Maria is not in the same location? I agree on the end fight photo and the first one you posted.

its by a train track?:ooh:

Not a train track, it's the dolly track that is placed down for a camera to roll on while shooting scenes.

and the other shot is a reverse angle shot of the fight scene, probably filmed partially in the New Territories in HK.

Not a train track, it's the dolly track that is placed down for a camera to roll on while shooting scenes.

and the other shot is a reverse angle shot of the fight scene, probably filmed partially in the New Territories in HK.

thanks The Dragon your knowledge is immense

Son Of A Gun

Come on dude! 'lol Are you serious? I posted the pic because it shows the camera dolly track. Behind the scenes photos of 'Big Boss' make me sex wee.

And no problem Kung Fu Bob. :wink:

Will post some more soon.

• Administrator
Behind the scenes photos of 'Big Boss' make me sex wee.

:xd: Very funny!

And no problem Kung Fu Bob. :wink:

Will post some more soon.

Awesome! :nerd:

Son Of A Gun

bossrare.jpg

I'm saving the bulk of my pics for my Big Boss custom dvd, which will be finished later this year. I'm gonna make a good slide show and clean up each picture first. So very time consuming.

I'll just post a a few here, now and then.

bossraredogs.jpg

bossrare.jpg

I'm saving the bulk of my pics for my Big Boss custom dvd, which will be finished later this year. I'm gonna make a good slide show and clean up each picture first. So very time consuming.

I'll just post a a few here, now and then.

bossraredogs.jpg

Top man Son Of A Gun!

Looking forward to the forthcoming Big Boss DVD :bigsmile: Any news when this will come out?

"Custom Big Boss DVD"?! Sounds very intriguing!! :smile:

I wonder, if there were re-shoots for BB in the New Territories, where they in the same place as where some of Fist of Unicorn was shot?

Son Of A Gun

Yep, I think they definitely got what they needed at the Thai locations, then went to the New Territories later to film insert shots and close ups.

Here's a shot of them shooting the dog fight at the Thai location.

bossshootdogfighttemp.jpg

And don't worry... I will it everyone know about the dvd when it's done. It's months away yet.

img182gd1.jpg

-

img651hs5.jpg

bossfixed.jpg

Son Of A Gun

Love how there's a big fight going on and then there's some guys having a little picnic in the background. :xd:

th_CIN01316_C122.jpg

Archived