Da Corleone A Brooklyn 1979 DVD???

TibetanWhiteCrane

TibetanWhiteCrane

Does anyone know if there's a dvd version of Umberto Lenzi's 1979 flick Da Corleone A Brooklyn/From Corleone To Brooklyn starring Maurizio Merli???

The full movie is up on youtube in what looks to be pretty decent quality, and I guess that had to originate from somewhere!

Any help is greatly appreciated:smile:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there is a DVD available but there is a fan dub about which uses a TV print that look's pretty good.

You can't beat Merli & Lenzi when it comes to Eurocrime. :bigsmile:

It should still be on CG or trash-online.net

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yeah, but im not really into that! I'll just cross my fingers and hope that some day, someone will show these movies the respect they deserve..... though im not holding my breath!

Just ordered

Milano Calibro 9

La Vittima designata

Peur Sur La Ville

L'Alpagur

Le Samourai

Le Cercle Rouge

Un Flic

Had some of these on old ass VHS, so it was time to upgrade! Love me some Belmondo, and Delon... directed by Melville!

Chinatown Kid

Does this film have any connection to the Corleone crime family of The Godfather movies? Just curious....

TibetanWhiteCrane

It refers to the town of Corleone, but obviously they stuck it in the title to plant the seeds of suggestion.... hey, they're italian filmmakers from the 70's:smile:

Chinatown Kid
It refers to the town of Corleone, but obviously they stuck it in the title to plant the seeds of suggestion.... hey, they're italian filmmakers from the 70's:smile:

I see, thanks for clarifying man. :smile:

Archived