Could someone pls reccomend a movie like Delightful forest?

Sandpalm79

Hey Guys. i am a venoms junkie who is falling in Love with the Ti lung Chiang period of Chang Cheh's movies. i dont know what it is. something about the better quality of sets and the tone of the movies. it started with Heroic ones. which floored me. there is just that "it" factor about it. and last night i watched dellightful forest and was equally blown away. can someone recoomend more movies in this period that are as good as these ones? ( hopefully a ti lung david chiang movie if possible)

id love to watch one tonight. keep in mind i have a lott of shaws ive never watched. i have water margin. have sword will travel. deadly duo. are these as good as Delightful Forest/Heroic Ones?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deadly Duo is on par with Delightful Forest/Heroic Ones.

I also highly recommend The Duel, and Vengeance (1970)

Some others:

-7 man army

-Blood Brothers

-Five Shaolin Masters

-Shaolin Temple (1976)

-Angry Guest

-Anonymous Heroes

Morgoth Bauglir

The first movie that pops into my mind as being similar to Delightful Forest is All Men are Brothers. It's a sequel to Water Margin, but it's much more fun and action packed.

The first movie that pops into my mind as being similar to Delightful Forest is All Men are Brothers. It's a sequel to Water Margin, but it's much more fun and action packed.

I agree to this+++++water margin is despite impressive cast overlong waste of time but sequel is quite great.

Tiger Killer is pretty nice also.

Yeah Tiger Killer, is the direct Prequel to Delightful Forest.. So check it out, if you haven't all ready!! :xd: Ti Lung whoops alotta Ass in it

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Have Sword Will Travel would be the next if those were the titles I had to watch next. New One Armed Swordsman, Vengeance, The Duel. Must haves!

New One Armed Swordsman, that just kicks azz, I'd also say the Boxer From Shantung, different time period but still Delightful.

Archived