Help me with an Unknown title

MoIchiDo

I used to watch this kung fu movie when I was a kid, about 3 brothers who are trained to be ninja by their grandfather. The movies opens with each boy sneaking into the grandmother's bedroom while she is sleeping to steal an item from her, she attacks each one as they come while pretending to sleep. The boys then have to go to school and use their ninja skills to excel at sports and trick the teachers. The grandfather is put into a fighting match against a giant but he is blinded by a chemical put into his water. The 3 boys break into the fight and rescue the old man. There is also a battle between the grandmother and the grandfather on the front lawn but they can only stand on cans of soda or beer (not sure which it is) first one to knock the opponent to the grass wins...grandmother wins of course. Please help me, i want to see this movie again!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys rock I have been searching everywhere and asking everyone for that title. People usually looked at me like I had a third eye. Well seeing as how you did so well on that one I have another. Bear with me on my description as I have only see this flick once and I was very young.

A man is badly injured and is mended back to health by an old man. When he is feeling his strength come back to him he practices his Kung Fu by breaking some hanging pots (i think) The main point of the story is four evil ninja each with a unique fighting ability is terrorizing the village. He fights and kills each one in turn. One of the evil ninja is a big fat man that uses a giant broad sword, one throws hundreds of tiny daggers, one has long flowing white hair and he uses spears and polearms, but his hair is as sharp as swords. I can remember the other guy. Please help again :):ooh:

that clip looks insane for a kids flick.. ppl flying everywhere and its PG13 ? lol

and yes it is an AWESOME movie, I watched it so many times as a kid. The action is great, the comedy is very cheesy, and the grandmother kicks ass. What more could you ask for?:bigsmile:

ShaOW!linDude

Anybody else notice that guy flying through the window at the 1:17 mark splitting the seam of his pants? :tongue: Hilarious! I'm going to have to find this! Some of those stunts are more insane than what I've seen in a JC movie!

Archived