Expendables 2 videoasia

DeathFuMaster

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a movie on there called Expendables 2 and the story is even similar to the Expendables.

Well, actually there is no movie called EXPENDABLES 2. This bootleg operation slapped a "2" on Cirio H. Santiago's old Filipino film THE EXPENDABLES to make people think it's a sequel. The bloody film is from 1988 for fuck's sake, hahaha.

The release is a bootleg and all four movies are sourced from video tapes. And unfortunately they used old WORN video tapes. I've got all four movies on VHS and my copies are way better than this DVD. Argh!!

http://trashy-filipino-war-movies.blogspot.com/2010/09/thanks-to-reader-karlos-i-can-now.html

Here's a screen grab from the DVD (from the film WILD TEAM):

vlcsnap-2010-09-15-01h08m50s192.png

George Tan is at it again.

Don't forget about these:

video_asia.jpg

Kick-Ass ("Kick Ass Heroes), Jackie Chan's Karate Kid remake ("Jackie Chan & The Karate Kids") and Ninja Assassin ("Ninja - Legendary Assassins").

DeathFuMaster

Some of the recent releases haven't been too bad, but those are just attempts to rip people off. And sadly DragonSword there are people stupid enough to buy these just because of what's on the cover.

Apparently not. I have the same Japanese video release of that film (that they used for their DVD) and my copy has perfect playback. Unfortunately, these films are so rare that "ordinary" fans are left with this shit.

Archived