New Taiwanese-Korean co-Production found at KOFA

Guest Markgway

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how much Koreans were involved with this one but I had a few of those Korean Gangsi movies. They are mostly Chinese (as in Taiwanese/Hong Kong/etc) movies from which they ripped the scenes and dub them in Korean and after, filmed a bunch of unrelated (or little related) scenes to make a new film. A little bit like those Philipino/u.s.a. cheap productions.

I don't know how much Koreans were involved with this one but I had a few of those Korean Gangsi movies. They are mostly Chinese (as in Taiwanese/Hong Kong/etc) movies from which they ripped the scenes and dub them in Korean and after, filmed a bunch of unrelated (or little related) scenes to make a new film.

Ahah lol :wink:

Guest Markgway

That's actually not surprising.

They did it with 70s Kung Fu movies so why not 80s vampire flicks too?

Checking the HKMDB they only list one Korean actor: Kwon Sung-Young (in a small role).

Two, I guess, if young count Chang Shan.

Never seen the film so there could be more...?

It's hard to say from such limited details if this one is genuine or fake?

its real, A lot of lee tso nam's productions are co fianced by koreans. lama, killing in nuse, wild panther, vampire training camp ect

Guest Markgway
its real, A lot of lee tso nam's productions are co fianced by koreans. lama, killing in nuse, wild panther, vampire training camp ect

Hey,

Do you have any more info on this Korean involvement?

I try to keep my Chinese-Korean co-productions list uptodate but with so much misinformation it's bloody difficult...

Archived