Stag Night - Scott Adkins Horror Flick

AlbertV

Ghost House Underground is releasing STAG NIGHT on February 15, 2011 on DVD.

The film stars Scott Adkins (yes...THAT Scott Adkins), Breckin Meyer (GARFIELD), Kip Pardue, and Karl Geary (HYSTERIA: THE DEF LEPPARD STORY) as four guys in New York who stop prematurely at an underground train stop with two women. The six soon discover cannibalistic dwellers and they must attempt to survive.

I'm glad Adkins can branch out into more than his usual action fare. Kip Pardue is becoming quite a horror film star lately. He was in REMEMBER THE TITANS and DRIVEN (with Sylvester Stallone). He did the remake of THE WIZARD OF GORE, this film, and soon, he will be seen as the villain in HOSTEL PART 3.

LGE_D29564D.jpg

Trailer:

3FBzPh8MrO8

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

AV, you're killing me posting these clips I feel compelled to watch. I have to get some sleep!

Of course now I'm going to dream about cannibals in subways. (Or at Subway. Solient Green, anyone?)

That actually looks pretty good. I may have to find that. One question, though. I know it's titled "Stag Night" but what's up with the picture of the deer face at the end of the clip? Wrong kind of stag, isn't it? Or is human flesh considered venison by cannibals?

See, this is what happens when I stay up too late. I'm going to bed.

AV, you're killing me posting these clips I feel compelled to watch. I have to get some sleep!

Of course now I'm going to dream about cannibals in subways. (Or at Subway. Solient Green, anyone?)

That actually looks pretty good. I may have to find that. One question, though. I know it's titled "Stag Night" but what's up with the picture of the deer face at the end of the clip? Wrong kind of stag, isn't it? Or is human flesh considered venison by cannibals?

See, this is what happens when I stay up too late. I'm going to bed.

Lol^

i'd like to see scott spinkick one of those cannibals in the head, but im sure he wont do ne m-a in this flick lol

Archived