Kung Fu Fans From the UK

daTOAD

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's nice. Look forward to seeing her in future projects, which Im sure are coming her way. Did you guys have Kung Fu theatre or anything on Tv growing up?

BTW I remember coming across LEFT FOR DEAD about 6 months ago on amazon. Is that movie any good? I seem to remember reading positive things about it.

And what MA stars have come out of the UK? (Gary Daniels and Scott Adkins are Brits, right?)

I'm hesitant to recommend it but I did enjoy the movie along with a few drinks. it's been a long while since I actually watched it but I recall it being extremely low budget, the fight sequences were not the best but they did get better as the movie went on. Maybe if you go in with low expectations you might enjoy this film. I watched it because of Mark's review....

http://www.kungfucinema.com/left-for-dead-2004-482

Don't forget Daniel O'Neil is British

ShaOW!linDude
I'm hesitant to recommend it but I did enjoy the movie along with a few drinks. it's been a long while since I actually watched it but I recall it being extremely low budget, the fight sequences were not the best but they did get better as the movie went on. Maybe if you go in with low expectations you might enjoy this film. I watched it because of Mark's review....

http://www.kungfucinema.com/left-for-dead-2004-482

Hey, I'd forgotten about that movie. Need to put it on my wish list. Appreciate your thoughts on it as well as Mark's review.

Don't forget Daniel O'Neil is British

So is Jon Foo. Me and Karlos were discussing that earlier this week.

Hey, I'd forgotten about that movie. Need to put it on my wish list. Appreciate your thoughts on it as well as Mark's review..

no problem.:bigsmile: It might be to your benefit to do a little research as I believe the more recent UK DVD is anamorphic widescreen compared to the USDVD which is non-anamorphic. I realise you're still not multi-region but maybe somebody can confirm the UK DVD is actually region 2. It's possible that it could be a region free disk but I do not know for certain.

Archived