Bio Zombie

Guest shaolindogpaw

Guest shaolindogpaw

Has anyone else seen this?

I thought it was pretty good, the actors had great chemistry. It was funny to... the zombie who did good deeds, ripping zombie heads off with no effort, the zombie that wouldn't leave untill it got a soda to drink, the subtitles were the best:

"I have to make stool" (while heading to the bathroom).

:lol

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shaolindogpaw

:lol maybe its just me but i love those kinds of movies. Low budget, kind of dumb, bad acting.

Gravedigger (aka. Exorcist Master) and Dragon against Vampire are in my top 10 favorite movies of all time.

Guest goliamoto

I like a lot this movie. For many reasons I find this movie very similar to the Japanese movie Wild Zero. Even though I am a fan of the main heroes in Wild Zero (the music group Guitar Wolf) I think that Bio Zombie is superior in almost all the aspects. It's a really trashy looking movie but very very funny (What about Sam lee performance? jajajaj this guy is really something when playing dumb characters)

Guest Liu chung liang

bio zombie with jordan and sam lee right? the movie is ok.... it's good.... fans of zombie video games would dig this. they even play house of the dead, which is cool. its a film where you dont have to take it seriously... and i think thats the problem with the film.

Guest shaolindogpaw

glad to see other people liked it. I agree, if they would have taken it more seriously it might have become a cult classic. I loved the chemistry all of the actors had together.

Archived