Kung fu movie 2packs

daTOAD

saw these at dollar store and was wondering if anyone were familiar with these. i saw one with Return of the Scorpion and Lady Iron Monkey. Just wondering if this was the Cliff Lok movie. Also saw one with The Real Bruce Lee\ Laser Mission. TRBL has dragon lee and bruce li, could this be the rare dragon lee flick 18 Amazons[believe this is one of the titles of course not the shaw flick]?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
odioustrident

http://eastwestdvd.com/

They seem to think everything they distribute is in public domain, including the kung fu. Not so sure about that, but its a good way to see a lot of decent movies for cheap.

edit: Yeah they sell Duel of the 7 Tigers with a slight letterbox as Return of the Scorpion I think. Looks like they use some Vengeance Video prints, that might be one of them.

Earlier this week I found a kung fu pack with eastwest double movie features at a clothing store called AJ Wright. Each pack has a total of three 2 double feature DVDs in one pack for $3.99 which is a great deal.

I bought 9 of these EastWest kung fu double features at a dollar store in Pennsylvania, at the Oxford Valley Mall near Sesame Place. Here are the ones I have:

A Gathering of Heroes/Kung Fu Rebels

Duel of the Dragon (aka Of Cooks and Kung Fu)/Infernal Street

Master with Cracked Fingers/The Young Master (international cut)

Return of the Scorpion (aka Duel of the 7 Tigers)/Rivals of the Silver Fox

Death Duel of Kung Fu/Angry Dragon (misled as Dragon Lee film but actually a 1973 Kwan Bo-Ling flick)

The Invincible Killer/Blood of the Dragon

Kung Fu Arts (aka Raging Tiger vs. Monkey King)/Snake Fist of the Buddhist Dragon

Bruce Lee: The Man, the Myth (aka Bruce Lee: True Story)/Prisoners of Five Boulders

New Fist of Fury/Fist of Fury III (aka Jeet Kune Do and the Supreme Claws)

Morgoth Bauglir

Duel of Ultimate Weapons/Last Challenge of the Dragon is a really good one. Ultimate Weapons has the best print I’ve seen for this movie. Widescreen and not dark like other prints. Last Challenge of the Dragon aka Big Family is full screen, but a good movie, and it has a killer finale involving Luk Chuen, Nick Cheung, Sek Kin and Yen Shi Kwan.

I've also seen a fair amount of these in the past at Big Lots, including Ground Zero's Wu-Tang collection and even movies like Ong-Bak and PTU.

Archived