Tommy Lee works in restaurant in TX?

Topgun

Hello guys,

I recall someone here mentioned that our bad villain Tommy Lee works a cook in a restaurant somewhere in Texas? If that is so, could we stop by and say, "Howdy" to him?

Share your thoughts.

Topgun:ooh:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he finally worked his way up from the position of waiter in the Green Jade Statuette?

Seriously though, I've heard them all. Jimmy Wang Yu cleaning the HK subways, Cliff Lok working in a Boston bakery during the 90's, Chiang Kam almost killing a guy in London, Chin Siu Ho using hidden cameras in female toilets, Lo Meng kissing random men on the street.. Oh, wait. That one actually did happen.

Now there are some former actors who are now living in poverty in HK or Taiwan (Wong Yue before his death comes to mind), but for the most part, take all these random stories of old kung fu stars getting into adventures overseas, managing underground prostitution rings, or working at American laundromats for a grain of salt.

The Silver Fox

Well, the last Motley Crue tour didn't do so well and I also heard Tommy was selling his rotating drum kit for 50 bucks at a garage sale. You can't stay on top forever, so maybe he's happier working in the food business.

Don't know about Tommy lee, but I know Kam Kong used to own a laundromat in Texas, he speaks with a Texan accent aswell ,really cool.

Guest Yi-Long

I know Kara Hui Ying-Hung is now my personal maid. I'd like to tell you guys more, but she says it's time for her to massage me...

Oh yeah, Nora Miao is in the kitchen downstairs, making us some Sai Mai Lo.

In Sebian we have word for that babojebac:xd: but I know that Cheng Pei's daughter is hot.

So he finally worked his way up from the position of waiter in the Green Jade Statuette?

Seriously though, I've heard them all. Jimmy Wang Yu cleaning the HK subways, Cliff Lok working in a Boston bakery during the 90's, Chiang Kam almost killing a guy in London, Chin Siu Ho using hidden cameras in female toilets, Lo Meng kissing random men on the street.. Oh, wait. That one actually did happen.

Hmm.. You confused him with Chuck Berry:wink:

Jimmy Wang Yu was having trouble selling his mansion a few years ago. He also got into a brawl over a parking space, which isn't tough to believe.

Archived