Wheels On Meals: Original English Dub.

David Rees

I usually prefer original Cantonese language but the original English dub on this film is better, not for the dialog but mainly for the music score. The newer English dub has the same music as the Cantonese. heres a clip....

WRUCiQyy3ts

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that that Tai Seng version that can be seen on the laserdisc? I've been looking for that dub for a while. That's also the same dub where when Yuen Biao is climbing the side of the two henchme grab the line and say something like "Jump if you got the guts" and Yuen respons with "You're quite right" right?

and yes, the music on this version was bad ass.

I love the english dub for this movie. I've never seen it in cantonese but the english dub is so classic. It's as great as the english dubs for Dragon's Forever and the My lucky Stars movies.

I usually prefer original Cantonese language but the original English dub on this film is better, not for the dialog but mainly for the music score. The newer English dub has the same music as the Cantonese. heres a clip....

WRUCiQyy3ts

I totally agree with this! I wish I could find this version on DVD/Blu Ray.

"I wanna roar like thunder!"

sifu iron perm
I love the english dub for this movie. I've never seen it in cantonese but the english dub is so classic. It's as great as the english dubs for Dragon's Forever and the My lucky Stars movies.

Completely agree with all of that!

sifu iron perm

the accents on the spanish characters are hilarious..i like the Dudley Moore looking guy, the one who cheats on his fat mamma wife.

Guest Markgway

Not something you'll hear often from me, but yeah, top dub track. The people at GSE actually gave a shit about these 80s Jackie dubs and tried to make them witty and enjoyable.

Excuse me for saying this but... Panmedia has it in this dubb. =D

I almost caved and bought this a couple times but trying to avoid paying money for a bootleg. Hopefully I can get this through a trade at some point. I have the japanese ld in the mean time.

Archived