Marlowe-is this out on DVD?

Guest Chinatown Kid

Guest Chinatown Kid

I have been wanting to get this film starring James Garner on dvd because of Bruce Lee's role of Winslow Wong and the memorable scene of him destroying Marlowe's office. I went to amazon.com in hope of finding it but they say it's not yet available on dvd but that they will notifiy me via email when it is. The thing is they don't give any kind of coming release date. Does anyone know if it's available anywhere else on DVD or when the one amazon has listed will be released? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teako170

Sorry CKid. Amazon does that all the time though it doesn't mean there's an actual release date (or even plans in the works) for ...

I checked the two DVD sites I use and nothing is listed for future release (but they only go up to March 2007). I'm sure it will eventually come out.

Guest jirpy100

Luckily one can catch a pretty good widescreen print on TCM. Besides for the Bruce Lee element, it's actually a pretty decent 60's noir film. Not as hard as Harper or Point Blank, but still decent.

Guest Chinatown Kid

I'll keep a watch out for this movie on TCM then, thanks jirpy. I'd like to tape it on vhs to hold me over till this gets a DVD release.

Guest limubai2000

One of the Bruce docu DVDs/VCDs/VHSs has this footage on it, I'm not sure which one, as I've got about 6 or 8 now. I will repost here when I find it.

Archived