Danny Chan to Play Bruce Lee Again?

David Rees

Danny Chan who was last seen in the awful Bruce Lee tv series is making a film inspired by Bruce Lee called Spirit of Fight.Looks like a tournament type film.

Im not sure what to make of the test footage released so far, have a look here...

SPIRIT OF FIGHT TEST TRAILER

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny it states on the promo that any film footage will not be seen in the actual movie! Then what the hell were we just watching then?! I can see the concept, but is he playing Bruce Lee what gives? :ooh::ooh:

Its funny it states on the promo that any film footage will not be seen in the actual movie! Then what the hell were we just watching then?! I can see the concept, but is he playing Bruce Lee what gives? :ooh::ooh:

Bruce reincarnated as an MMA fighter? Could be good...then again....:smile:

Personally, I think it's all about keeping Lee's image alive; since DC looks so amazingly like Bruce, they are giving him Lee-like vehicles to star in...

Something I thought Ho Chung Tao would do decades ago.

I personally feel this looks like a higher production of the Bruce Lee TV series. There is almost nothing different from the TV series apart from the MMA cage fights.

They're probably pulling a Legend of the Fist routine, reinventing Bruce Lee as the MMA fighter. Too bad this footage will not be in the actual film, some of it looked good.

Look forward to it! Am sure that Danny Chan will do a great job and I do think that he deserves a good vehicle following the BL show!

Archived