Wow

Guest Shaolin Dog Paw

Guest Shaolin Dog Paw

There is finally going to be a sequel to the He-Man, masters of the universe movie from the 80's...

am i the only one who has been angry ever since the "to be continued" flashed on the screen at the end... and have waited forever for the sequel?

guess who the executive producer is... John Woo!

and he's producing the Rainbow 6 movie.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest limubai2000

You might want to check your info, recently Woo is off the project and the project is listed as dead. Don't trust what you read on IMDB as they are quite late in updating "in development" films.

And it wasn't a planned sequel but a completely new film.

Guest Shaolin Dog Paw

that sucks. ive been waiting for the sequel since i was a kid. your right about imdb, i cancelled my free pro trial, wasnt worth it.

can you recommend a free site that has accurate movie news?

Guest limubai2000

From RottenTomatos -

Scott Weinberg writes: "When you hear only a few minor whispers about a movie over the course of 2+ years, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise when news like this hits the scene: Fox's "Masters of the Universe" movie, which John Woo was set to produce, is officially dead. Period.

From Moviehole.net: "Executive Producer Rodney Ferrell, of Fox2000 pics, tells Moviehole that they’ve just literally just wiped their hands clean of the property.

“This was a project set up at Foxâ€, begins Ferrell, “but in the recent months we gave the project back to Mattel and are no longer involvedâ€.

The film had John Woo attached as a producer and Adam Rifkin attached as the writer. Fox2000 were set to produce and distribute the movie."

----

Thats why I dont read IMDB anymore, they probably missed that today.

Archived