JCVD audio question

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

Did anyone notice that the audio isn't synced to the actors lips very well? I got this in a cheap 4-pack from Phase 4 Films and it has 4 movies on 1 disc. Hopefully it's just the version I bought that has this problem.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Correct. I don’t see any reason to get a BR player. Does it make the fight scenes better?

I watched another movie in this 4-pack, ‘Among Dead Men’. Perfect lip syncing. Now I'm starting to think that this audio flaw might be on all JCVD versions.

Guest Markgway
Correct. I don’t see any reason to get a BR player.

You mean apart from the improved picture and sound quality?

Does it make the fight scenes better?

It can make them look better.

Now I'm starting to think that this audio flaw might be on all JCVD versions.

I don't see why you would assume that.

• Administrator
Did anyone notice that the audio isn't synced to the actors lips very well? I got this in a cheap 4-pack from Phase 4 Films and it has 4 movies on 1 disc. Hopefully it's just the version I bought that has this problem.

Hi Morgoth. I have both the region 1, and the region 2 special edition releases of the film, and there's not any kind of "out-of-sync" audio problem with either of them. They are both fine.

Morgoth Bauglir
You mean apart from the improved picture and sound quality?

It can make them look better.

I don't see why you would assume that.

It’s not worth the enormous amount of money that all the equipment would cost not to mention how much Blu Ray dics cost. Plus I haven’t seen any of my favorite movies released on Blu Ray, so I don’t see any reason at all for me to get it.

Hi Morgoth. I have both the region 1, and the region 2 special edition releases of the film, and there's not any kind of "out-of-sync" audio problem with either of them. They are both fine.

Thanks KF Bob. I'll be picking up the region 1 version.

Archived