The Worst Film Ever Made?

Guest peringaten

Actually a film that would probably be considered the worst ever is Bula Quo from a few years ago, which features legendary rockers Status Quo getting tangled up with gangsters in Fiji. Now, I personally love the film. The acting, script are not good (Status Quo even get a little fight scene!). Despite this, they have such good natured chemistry and the music is so good that I can forgive the other faults. I'd call it a guilty pleasure but that would imply I feel gulty about loving it, which I don't!

• Like 1

City Dragon was pretty bad. Goes from martial arts satire to Lifetime movie with martial arts finale that was beyond ridiculous.

The Black Ninja with Clayton Prince of the original Hairspray was pretty horrible as well.

Don't get me started on The Last Airbender, Dragonball: Evolution and Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li.

• Like 2

At least in Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li, you have Chris Klein, who is funny as fuck. His line deliveries, his body language, he was like a child who watched his first action movie and started to imitate it right after. It is comprehensively bad.

• Like 1

Cognoscente

The worst one I saw was an '80s sci-fi movie whose title escapes me. It was shot on video, and featured a woman wielding a nunchaku as she was roller-skating.

• Like 3

DarthKato

I would say that for me it would be a tie between "CandiLand(2016)" and "PG: Psycho Goreman(2020)". 

• Like 2

The worst 21st century movie I've seen is Me, You, Madness. It becomes too self-aware for its own good, and it's the best example of a film that wears its influences on its sleeve too much. It's the best example of a vanity project since it was produced by someone who was writing and directing for the first time - the star.

• Like 2

The Revenge of Doctor X (1970), written by the legendary Ed Wood, was a soul-sucking experience for me.

Kindergarten Ninjas was also quite, QUITE sucky.

I tremble in anticipation of the moment I have to watch Twins Effect II again.

Legend of the Flying Swordsman has no reason to exist, either.

• Like 2