The Worst Film Ever Made?

Guest peringaten

An excellent site for people who actually love bad movies... like myself... is:

They had 7 Grandmasters on that site!!!:x but they said -

Ah, the smell of a classic kung fu film. It brings back memories, much like the mixture of salt and suntan lotion that remains in your summer convertible through the winter. "7 Grandmasters" contains most of the normal ingredients of a kung fu film and the fight choreography is superb.

There's good bad, like in b-horror flicks, then there is bad, I defy anyone to give me a worse movie than Hope Floats:x :x >: >: :evil :evil :lol , there's no quality or quantity of pusssy in the world to make me sit through this piece of garbage again, it's the chick flick of chick flicks.

Guest Shaolin Dog Paw
there's no quality or quantity of pusssy in the world to make me sit through this piece of garbage again, it's the chick flick of chick flicks.

ahhh ha ha ha hahahahah! man, i almost pissed myself reading that.. haha. I agree.

And that turkish star wars.... i could barely sit through the first 5 minutes... 6 minute mark i had enough.

Guest peringaten

Haha, yeah, did my head in too - I love the way they shamlessly use the real Star Wars footage, but through some sort of weird filter, blocking off part of the screen...

Paper covered mummies - WTF? And that kung styled training scene, where the heroes are smashing their hands ridiculously into the rock faces...

As much as I like silly movies - a skim was all I needed to get some goodness, before giving up on this crazy flick!

Guest Chinatown Kid

Peringaten, if you want Karate Rock just say the word and I'll send it to ya for free. All I can say is you just have to see for yourself how aweful this flick is.

Guest Atomic Mystery Monster

They're actually making a sequel to that Turkish Star Wars rip-off. You can watch the trailer for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3wgcvItHEw.

Personally, my vote for the worst movie ever made is for NIGHT OF HORROR.

By the way, has anyone ever seen the movie SHARK OPERATION? I once saw a reference to it being the worst martial arts movie ever, but I can't find anything about it online.

Guest peringaten

Hey, Chinatown - cool! Sounds like a good offer, one I'd be willing to take for sure!

Although if it's that bad I'm not sure how grateful I should be! :lol

I'll shoot you a pm...

Turkish Star Wars 2! Even looks like the same main dude's back for a similar cave fighting scene...

worst film ever made is "GAG".Running time is short,about 80 min but I had to forward it by 20-30 mins.And when/if you made it to the end waiting to see evil gets what he deserves,like hell he does:tinysmile_angry2_t::neutral:.

About anything compared to this piece of s*it is great.

"Zombie 90" is easily the worst film ever made...

Zy3XHdyGI40

You Tube the name of the film and watch any flip. They're all as bad as each other. I recall a skinny white man being dubbed over with a Mr. T-type voice too.

Zombie '90

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103336/

I presume that film is a spoof? I mean, it has to be, right?

I'm 90% sure it's actually not a spoof. It's like a fan-made attempt at a zombie film but it's just horrible. It has no budget whatsoever.

At one point a zombie's head falls off and explodes but I swear it's a watermelon in a wig.

The Island of Dr. Moreau: Starring David Thewlis, Marlon Brando, Val Kilmer, and Fairuza Balk: To me has to be one of the worst movies that I ever seen, absolutely horrible!

Legion: is another.

Gymkata: Yeah I'd add that to the list as well.

emeraldforest
Replace the gymnasts with real martial artist and Gymkata has an interesting plot.

ahahaahaahaaaaaa!!!

i just can not stop laughing!:bigsmile:

that GYMKATA trailer on youtube is the funniest thing i have seen in a while

!!!

thanks !!!

ahahaahaahaaaaaa!!!

i just can not stop laughing!:bigsmile:

that GYMKATA trailer on youtube is the funniest thing i have seen in a while

!!!

thanks !!!

I like the idea of surviving a game of death on an Island where u might get killed by ninjas or crazy village people if you not careful.