Bruce Li: The man and the myth DVD

Silverfox89

Son Of A Gun

Sounds just like me. I like to spend time on the subtitle translations too. It's time consuming but fun, especially as I'm learning more about cantonese as I go along. I usually have several different sets of english dvd subtitles to work from, plus the chinese character subs as well. A combination of all those plus some hard work and initiative can produce good subs in the end.

Taking your time and not being pressured to finish it is definitely the right attitude. I'm in no hurry personally. :bigsmile:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanx for the update.

i know some people don`t have a clue when it comes to torrents , thats probably why they want to buy a copy. so i guess its understandable.

sifu iron perm
:xd:

"Alright, open your hand."

Look at the white guy with the afro in the background of that scene. It's Seth Rogan. :xd:

And yes, I hope this dvd is happening. But I think it's pretty safe to say it is. There's no good reason why it wouldn't, as far as we know. Just gotta be patient.

also the jake the snake looking fella (why cant you Bruce?)with the crew.

Son Of A Gun

Just had google 'jake the snake'. You're right. :wink: and up untill now I always thought that guy looked like 'Dennis Weaver' from the movie "Duel".

for anyone not wanting to wait on a subbed Version of the JP DVD, asiandvdclub will soon get a Custom with Cantonese & English added (yep indeed, there never WAS Cantonese on the Japanese Disc). No subs for the whole Movie or even cut scenes. (which were NOT countless, but amount to 11 cuts in dialogue scenes, most around 20-40s time - if someone uses the German Audio, English Subs for the cut Footage could be written; German should have all Scenes which are missing in the English Audio)

at least some other folks are able to work on a subbed project if they like now that'll be available.

In my opinion, I think Daigoro was only ever working on this project as some form of protest against "paid for" projects, like fusubs etc. Now most of those have stopped, he seems to have lost interest all together.

Son Of A Gun

You were lucky. Never seen it on ebay before. If you want to sell it, I know someone that will buy it. :)

Son Of A Gun

And thanks for the link spannick.

I just looked and damn it.... It has japanese subs burned into the actual image/picture. Didn't see that coming. So annoying. :sad:

But still excited. :bigsmile:

Archived