Jade tiger----> cover

bobo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the the 3 figures in the forground but I think that background is real ugly. It looks like something you might see on a fan made cover.

no english dub ???? why does it say english right on the cover then ? DAMN ! i've already got the IVL version---i wanted the dub--- just ruined my day !:tinysmile_angry2_t::frown::yociexp33:

Morgoth Bauglir

Hmmm, should we write WellGo and complain? I just might.

Do it! post the email address and I will write them too. this really pissess me off!!!!!!!!!!

Mandarin 5.1 and 2.0

Phew! At least we get the option of hearing a normal sounding audio track, unlike some of their releases.

Man that sucks, I ordered mine from amazon, and it should be here tomorrow..Damn, I was really looking forward to watching this dubbed...:mad::mad:

Morgoth Bauglir

And the picture of the cover on hkflix and amazon still says English dub. They are screwing a lot of people over on this!

i think that WEB OF DEATH will have the english dub because it is readily available. the SIREN disc had the dub and pan media has it as well,so there's no reason to think they couldn't get a copy. JADE TIGER english dub was never on the lost shaw dub list but WEB OF DEATH was always on it. one of the reasons i was looking forward to a possible dub was because i didn't think one existed-- seems i was right. to bad.:squigglemouth:

Hi. Quick OT question. I see that this release has a slipcover. Did all the rest of the Well Go release have one also?

Thanks

The Silver Fox

Holy Fame of the Martial World- slipcover

All Men Are Brothers- slipcover

The Duel of the Century-slipcover

The Delightful forest-slipcover

The Heroic Ones-slipcover

Heroes Shed No Tears-slipcover

Journey of the doomed-slipcover

Two Champions of Shaolin-no *

The Battle Wizard- no*

*I'm not sure why these last two didn't have covers, maybe they only put

slipcovers on the first run or something.

Holy Fame of the Martial World- slipcover

All Men Are Brothers- slipcover

The Duel of the Century-slipcover

The Delightful forest-slipcover

The Heroic Ones-slipcover

Heroes Shed No Tears-slipcover

Journey of the doomed-slipcover

Two Champions of Shaolin-no *

The Battle Wizard- no*

*I'm not sure why these last two didn't have covers, maybe they only put

slipcovers on the first run or something.

All of them have slipcover, I personally own Well Go's Two Champions of Shaolin and see The Battle Wizard at local moviestop.

picture.php?albumid=181&pictureid=4142

Finally got around watching this Well Go DVD and I must say that I’m utterly pissed off with the picture quality. This still looks as soft and fuzzy as some of the Chor Yuan discs that IVL dropped early on… and after all those truly stunning Funimation Shaws I don’t think there’s any excuse to put out DVD’s like that in 2011. For lack of alternatives I still suggest to buy Well Go’s (admittably far from brilliant) Blu Rays, but after this I’ll definitely stay away from their DVD releases.

The Silver Fox

Some of WellGos DVD's have been fine. Heroic Ones/2 Champions of Shaolin/Holy Flame/Duel of the Century/Battle Wizard are all decent. I noticed some pretty bad ghosting on All Men Are Brothers. I think you have to look at each individual release.

Archived