Hey Everyone plz help

Deanavfc

I'm new here and really new to kung fu movies. I haven't seen much yet but really wanna see The Master aka 3 evil masters. I can't find it anywhere.:sad: Any links would be great. I also have heard about Shogun Assassin, which my brother has and is going to lend me. I have Sky tv and I'm in the UK. If anybody has any suggestions for me to see on Sky and to buy on DVD, that would be great. As I say I'm a noob plz help :squigglemouth:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch

Drunken Master

& Legend of Drunken Master

& and most any of jackie chans older movies

Eastern Condors

Any Bruce Lee movies u havnt seen

Fearless

Tai Chi Master/Twin Warriors

Once Upon a Time in China 1/2/3

Killzone/flash point/ip man

Just some suggestions of some of my favorites i like many more but imma stop lol

im sure the others here will have Plenty of recamendations for you , lol

ShaOW!linDude

Throw some Tony Jaa in the mix:

Ong Bak 1-2-3

The Protector

Check out:

Merantau ---- Iko Uwais

Drive ----- Mark Dacascos

Bloodmoon --- Gary Daniels

Undisputed 2 & 3 ---- Scott Adkins

Blood & Bone ---- Michael Jai White

Jackie Chan/Sammo Hung/Yuen Biao:

Project A

Shanghai Express

My Lucky Stars

Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars

Dragons Forever

Righting Wrongs/Above the Law

Okay, next..........

I'm new here and really new to kung fu movies. I haven't seen much yet but really wanna see The Master aka 3 evil masters. I can't find it anywhere.:sad: Any links would be great. I also have heard about Shogun Assassin, which my brother has and is going to lend me. I have Sky tv and I'm in the UK. If anybody has any suggestions for me to see on Sky and to buy on DVD, that would be great. As I say I'm a noob plz help :squigglemouth:

You are most welcome and my advice since you have been specific with The Master aka 3 Evil Masters is to try one hit movie from the following decades 60s,70s,80s/90s - 2000 then try out at least one hit of the various genres within these past decades,choose your preferences and the members of this forum will be able to help you greatly from there

Archived