Need Help Identifying Titles

abbott_white

I am trying to locate 3 old movies from my childhood. I remember that I Iiked them very much but cannot remember all the plot details. But here's what I do remember:

1. The first movie was about a Chinese Vampire. I believe there are two heroes - one old and one young. In the movie, one of the heroes tricks a guy with silver hair by painting it black. When it rains, the paint begins to run down his face. Also, there is a group of con men trying to pose as the vampire that eventually get killed by the real vampire.

2. The second movie I believe is about the destruction of the Shaolin Temple. The main bad guy practices the Iron Skin technique. There is another bad guy that has these spinning blades that he throws. I believe the good guy practices a wind technique and some palm hand technique where he can burn you with his hands. However, he can only use the technique when the sun is out. When the end fight begins it is cloudy and he unable to use the technique. Also, I believe the main guy had talons or blades attached to his fingers at some point during the end fight.

3. The last one is about a hero who fights with a long poled sword. There is a kid with him. But I don't believe the kid is his student. There is a fight scene where he is fighting several bad guys in a forest. In this scene, I remember him kicking several people up into the trees. (Spoiler Alert) At the end of the movie the hero dies standing up. I believe he has several stars or knives stuck in him.

Sorry I don't have more detail. Any help with these titles would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Chinese Vampire movie, does the older vampire fighter have a unibrow?

Michael L.

I do not rememer the old hunter having a unibrow. I should mention it was more of traditional kung fu flick than the normal vampire movies like Mr. Vampire or. It was probably from the mid to late 70's.

#2 sounds like Magnificent Wonderman,

Morgoth,

You are good. Now that I have watched it, I can say that my number 2 movie is actually two different movies. But you were correct on the Magnificient Wonderman. Thanks.

Archived