Iron Bodyguard dvd

mormovies

Guest Markgway

I've held off buying a DVD of Five Element Ninjas in lieu of a BD release.... for nought.

I just know that as soon as I get the DVD a fucking BD will be announced.

Why not just put the fucking things out at the same fucking time so we can choose instead of always playing guessing games??

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've held off buying a DVD of Five Element Ninjas in lieu of a BD release.... for nought.

I just know that as soon as I get the DVD a fucking BD will be announced.

Why not just put the fucking things out at the same fucking time so we can choose instead of always playing guessing games??

lol True Dat!!

I can't even count the number of times I've had to double dip...

i don't remember IRON BODYGUARD being listed as available in HD so they maybe did not want to make an upscale for US Release... which is a good thing. (the info is in the online Celestial Catalog which Movie has been mastered in HD)

It was listed (with pic) on HKFLix, Amazon, etc...after the delay (latter cancellation) they all switched it to OOP. :|

lol True Dat!!

I can't even count the number of times I've had to double dip...

Indeed. I was too impatient and bought the IVL so I held off on MB's Five Elemental Ninja until earlier last month hoping a bluray would drop when ultimately the re-watch bug became too much to control. :tongue: I was hoping I could finally get a bluray from the get go with Iron Bodyguard but it looks like that isn't going to happen.

At least I still have my DD 36 Chamber Shaolin Bluray. :sad:

5 ELEMENT would have been very cool as Bluray, i think it's available in HD From Celestial. but to announce a Stinker like IRON BODYGUARD instead just showed how much clue they have what the market wants...

Guest Markgway

I enjoyed Iron Bodyguard. From memory it wasn't anything like a stinker. I'll put the upcoming DVD on my wants list.

Blood Sword
i didn't. i wouldn't even download it for free :) have fun with it.

I kinda agree to you.I own IVL but no way I am going to upgrade it.It`s ok to watch once but there is serious lack of decent fights, CKT is like Bruce Lee who beats opponents without his pulse rising.

Those who see gay-issues in CC movies might find this one interesting though, there is some admiration of swordsize:smile:

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Temporarily out of stock! Not again! Come on now, release the film please.

Fang Shih-yu

Barnes & Noble's site says Iron Bodyguard will be available May 31.:squigglemouth:

Has anyone found info that differs from this?

Wasn't Kid With The Golden Ar the only Media Blasters SB DVD last year? Let's aim for more than one this year... if Iron Bodyguards even makes it out.

Hope this isn't a testament to stability of the company. It's hard enough getting shaws released these days let alone with progressive picture. I've been watching a number of image releases recently and everyone has been a disappointment. Legendary Weapons was one of the better efforts which was still unnecessarily blurry and interlaced.

Just checked my Amazon cart.

"Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." instead of the preorder that was just there a few days ago...... :|

Chemical Lemon

I just got an email from Amazon saying this should ship today or tomorrow and get here by Friday. No idea if it actually will, this is the first time they've notified me it was "shipping soon", so hopefully this will actually happen.

Shawoholic

I wish those of you who have never seen this will not be disappointed.But I did not like it so much.CKT is cool and charming as always but movie is not above average.

OpiumKungFuCracker
I wish those of you who have never seen this will not be disappointed.But I did not like it so much.CKT is cool and charming as always but movie is not above average.

So is it at least a rental???

Shawoholic
So is it at least a rental???

Sure it`s worth viewing at least once(that is amount I have watched it) but not worth owning unless u r shaw collector(I am).But that`s just me, I hope you guys enjoy it more.

It lacks good fights tho(sorry if spoiler)...

I was all excited to now put "shipped" !

But then I saw Shawoholic's preceding post :squigglemouth:

:smile: no matter - still great sunday shaws viewing!

Archived