Sped up Venom films?

SilverRoc

I just watched The Brave Archer 3 which has some of the Venoms in it and I hated the final fight because it looked like it was on fast forward. Do any other Venom films have sped uped fighting so I can avoid them?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just watched The Brave Archer 3 which has some of the Venoms in it and I hated the final fight because it looked like it was on fast forward. Do any other Venom films have sped uped fighting so I can avoid them?

I think this is due to the Celestial/IVL transfers.The fights in Brave Archer 3 did not look undercranked in film prints shown in theatres. It seems they did this at will with some titles to make the fight scenes more appealing to today's audience.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I'm pretty sure that's only in Brave Archer 2 and 3 that you see sped up choreographing. I hate that as well XTREMEHORSEMAN. They're not Venom's films proper anyhow. None of the other Venom's films are like that. Don't let those two films scare you away from real Venom's films. You'd be missing out on some incredible real speed fight choreographing.

Archived