Skyline

daisho2004

OK I just got back from seeing this movie, from the trailer it looks awesome, but that is where it ends! This movie coulda been so much better than it was. The only thing it had going for it was the CGI-SP/FX they were awesome. But this movie was a bite off other movies and video game creatures. These Alien fliers look exactly like the ones from the Matrix, and from the video game Gears of War. The Giant Aliens look like the ones from the video game Lost Planet, if you ever played it. You think there is going to be a lot of action but there isn't hardly any at all. These 5 People get trapped in a high rise Penthouse and await to get rescued, or try to figure out how to escape. This was kinda like Independence Day if there were survivors trapped in the city. You keep awaiting for the Army to show up and when they do there is hardly any of them in the movie at all. maybe 4 Guys at most. This movie was built just on CGI-SP/FX. The end is just totally stupid & sucked, everyone who left the movie basically felt the same way cheated out of money they wasted on this movie! This was just a Big B-movie with awesome CGI-SP/FX. Don't not even waste your time going to see it. Wait for it on DVD, and believe me you won't have to wait to long.

Synopsis:

A series of blindingly bright lights appear all over Los Angeles, mesmerizing the citizens of the city while luring them to an uncertain fate in this sci-fi thriller from sibling filmmakers Greg and Colin Strause. As speculation regarding the origin of the mysterious lights runs rampant, a Los Angeles entrepreneur (Donald Faison), his best friend, Jarrod (Eric Balfour), and Jarrod's frightened girlfriend (Scottie Thompson) struggle to resist temptation as they seek out the source of the luminous threat. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi

Here is the trailer: http://www.iamrogue.com/skyline

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Thanks alot, dude. I wasn't going to see this on the big screen anyway but now I don't know that I'll even wait for the dvd. I'll wait and check this out when it comes to cable.

Archived