True Legend uncut ?

hardz

Just saw True Legend on Blu-Ray and................bloody awesome movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate it as one of the best, most enjoyable film in ages (girlfriend was actually crying during the sad bits).

SPOILER ALERT

Should have really made 2 movies (ending the first at the death of his wife) and a second movie about their life after.

The UK release is cut by 22 seconds, so is there an uncut blu-ray available anywhere ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. The UK blu ray is the only version worldwide at the moment with Subtitles. There is a Dutch release with no subs, probably uncut. No news of a HK blu ray. Its horsefalls that are cut no fighting sequences.

Hey, that would have been awesome to have 2 parts. However, I wouldn't want to change a movie that's already awesome. Personally, I thought the movie somewhat wentdown hill on the 2nd part...mostly because of the fighting. I love how they fought in the first part, but the 2nd part was just too sloppy. I think they put it all together in one movie because they wanted to show the legend of the drunk guy and how he tranformed into it. If they made the movie in 2 parts, it would almost seem like 2 different movies and chracter. It's like watcing Batman without Batman in part 1 and only focus on Bruce Wayne.

QUOTE=hardz;144118]Just saw True Legend on Blu-Ray and................bloody awesome movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate it as one of the best, most enjoyable film in ages (girlfriend was actually crying during the sad bits).

SPOILER ALERT

Should have really made 2 movies (ending the first at the death of his wife) and a second movie about their life after.

The UK release is cut by 22 seconds, so is there an uncut blu-ray available anywhere ?

I wouldn't say the fights in the 2nd half were sloppy, it's just that the final fight should have been with his brother and not a bunch of Westerners (no offence).

Is the soundtrack available ?

It was sloppy because he was drunk. He was wearing baggy rags as well and that covered up all the movements. I also think martial arts with Westerners suck too, especially when they're not using Martial Arts. That's one thing I didn't like too much about Ip Man 2. I agree that it should have been with his brother...or some other martial artists.

Overall, it's still a great film.

I wouldn't say the fights in the 2nd half were sloppy, it's just that the final fight should have been with his brother and not a bunch of Westerners (no offence).

Is the soundtrack available ?

Archived