Devil Hunters

Jack J

I've just watched DEVIL HUNTERS (Moon Lee, Sibelle Hu) on VCD and I'm wondering if this has ever been released on DVD? I've looked high and low but haven't been able to find any mention of a DVD release anywhere, neither dubbed into English or with subs (needless to say I'd rather have a subbed version).

I'm aware there's an anamorphic German disc but it only carries the German dub. Do any of you know if it's uncut? And has it ever been released on laserdisc? Cheers.

The German disc:

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=24833

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus! I write the above, check my email, and someone on YouTube has just this minute informed me that this new German DVD does indeed have English subs!!!!!

EDIT: Bloody hell!!! The info is not right! The YT guy confused DEVIL HUNTERS with MISSION KILL as they have both been released as "Red Force 3" in Germany. Rats!!!

there was a HK Laserdisc but it had no subs. the only English DUBBED Version i'm aware of is a Greek VHS.

The German Version called ULTRA FORCE 2 is typical Atlas - no English options allowed. they're that strict even today. the uncut DVD also has huge German Subs burned into the Film for Scenes which were cut on the old VHS Version.

i guess if someone would have done German forced Subs for the English Audio it could have been possible to include at least that Dub. but no Chinese ever for an Atlas Movie in Germany.

Thanks for your info, Spannick. Too bad about the German DVD.

There's one more English dubbed version; the American VHS:

DevilHunters_USvhs.jpg

Yes I thought it was the other Red Force 3 :cry:

The German Version called ULTRA FORCE 2 is typical Atlas

I have the Doublepack were its called Megaforce 2 blindfolded.gif

But its actually a very good Laser Paradise Release

CEnYOO5uNOc

I have the Tai Seng Eng-Dubbed VHS sitting in my garage...bought it on clearance from Hollywood video...only was $2.00.

MIG wanted to buy more of unrelased classics like UNDER POLICE PROTECTION, but Atlas does not have any more good 16x9 Masters and we would have to pay for ALL Costs additionally to the Licensing- it's absolutely insane and irrational. So there won't ever be more of the stuff Atlas is offering worldwide i guess.

stick to your Laserdiscs and Tapes...

I have the Doublepack were its called Megaforce 2 blindfolded.gif

]

oh sorry, it WAS called ULTRA FORCE 2 in the 90s by Atlas for International Sales (still got a Czech Tape with that title) , but it seems they renamed it AGAIN to MEGA FORCE 2.. what a bunch of fools.

I have the Tai Seng Eng-Dubbed VHS sitting in my garage...bought it on clearance from Hollywood video...only was $2.00.

Lucky you. Mine was £10 ($16). But at least I'm getting a new, never opened copy

@Spannick: Thanks again for the info!

I also have the VCD of this on my 'to watch one day' pile. I really should make it a priority to watch it. How does it rate against say Kick boxers Tears or Iron Angels?

Archived