Help me find another title? Had Bruce Li do an iron finger handstand on some dude.

WooTabulous

Anyone tell me the title of this Bruce Li flick (I am pretty sure it was him.) It featured the master Bruce clone using an iron finger technique. He would stab a guy with his finger and it would cut to an x-ray shot of the damage. At the end he flipped up on some guy that was standing and did a iron finger hand stand into the dude's shoulders. I think it had this really disturbing chase and rape scene on a park picnic table (I was very confused as a 9 yr child over it) or that could have been from a different Li film.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks like that would be it. Thanks for the memories. I hope I can find a full streaming version somewhere.

The Dragon- Thanks for the extra input. I couldn't find that scene in "Soul Brothers..." so at that point I was sure it was in a different movie. I will go check that out. Thanks again.

ChineseSausage
The Dragon- Thanks for the extra input. I couldn't find that scene in "Soul Brothers..." so at that point I was sure it was in a different movie. I will go check that out. Thanks again.

it is :)

Archived