Help me find the title? Had a guy with a trick set of chucks.

WooTabulous

I have wanted to find a specific Kung-Fu movie I saw several times on TV as a kid (Saturday afternoon Kung-Fu Theater), but have not been able to find it. My memory is a bit hazy and I have seen hundreds flicks in my time, but here goes.

I am 85% sure it was a Bruce “Li” movie, but sure it was HK produced. There was a small thin caucasian bad guy character (light haired with tight 70’s clothing) whose weapon of choice was this really interesting set of nunchucks. They were black metal and started out as a baton. He could disconnect them in the middle revealing the chain (like a hide-a-chuk), but the best part was there were these little trigger buttons or something on both ends that when pushed would cause this short cone shape spike to extend like a OTF switch blade. People would get cuts during fights that involved them due to the spikes. In one scene he kept it in the baton form, extended the cone spike on one side, and then threw it at a guy like a mini javelin striking an asian dude in the back killing him.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived