Roy Horan, Hwang Jang Lee clips

Chris

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reel Power Stunts

First clip is I think on set of "Tower of Death". I think Abbotwhite used to have that video in much better quality on Youtbe.

In that montage,

1) Buddha Assassinator,

2) Secret Rivals

3) Secret Rivals2

4)Hitman in the hand of Buddha....Oh my lord, this video is taking ages to load...

Roy is great.Unfortunately he was very much underused in otherwise excellent snake in eagles shadow(my favorite jackie chan movie).

Roy is great.Unfortunately he was very much underused in otherwise excellent snake in eagles shadow(my favorite jackie chan movie).

maybe he was due more fight time,but he dislocated his shoulder i think early on in filming doing a trampoline stunt.

sifu iron perm

He was defo underused in game of death 2. I was waiting for him to fight Bobby at some stage..what a let down, with that said, the film is one of my favs.

I couldn't tell if it was HJL, he's always had facial hair in the films I've seen. Plus the video quality wasn't so great.

First clip is I think on set of "Tower of Death".

Reel Power Stunts, is the clip an outtake from "Game of Death II"? Like a rehearsal that didn't make it into the finished film? Is this footage available as special feature on any DVD or anywhere else?

Sorry about the video, it loaded quickly for me. I recognize Dragon Lee in some of the later clips, one of them must be from "Secret Ninja Roaring Tiger".

Archived