Hunt to Kill (2010)

AlbertV

Former WWE Wrestler turned action film star "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and his EXPENADBLES co-stars Gary Daniels and Eric Roberts have reunited on this new action film from the producers of DAMAGE and THE STRANGER.

Austin plays Jim Rhodes (no, not War Machine), a border patroller whose daughter is kidnapped by a gang of thieves, led by Banks (Gil Bellows). They force Jim to take them across the border to find a piece of their missing fortune. However, enraged with the circumstances, Jim must use his survival instincts to take out the gang and rescue his daughter. Daniels plays one of the thieves and gets to use his martial arts skills against Austin.

The film comes out on DVD in the U.S. on November 9. Directed by Keoni Waxman (A DANGEROUS MAN with Steven Seagal). Stunt coordinator Lauro Chartrand.

Trailer:

PkmezxntFIM

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Why is Gary Daniels' stock going down? What's up with that?

I'm sorry. I've not seen any of Stone Cold's movies. None of them have looked interesting to me and I've seen all his wrestling moves. And his name....Steve Austin....all that reminds me of is the character Lee Majors played in "The Six Million Dollar Man".

I'd be up for this is Daniels' and Austin's roles were reversed.

The generally negative reviews for this killed it for me.

I don't mind Austin, he's reasonably engaging to watch, but his STV offerings just ain't doing it.

Slightly off topic; anyone wanting to see The Rock's new one, FASTER? Then DON'T watch the trailer, it gives far too much away.

I just watched HUNT TO KILL tonight. It seemed somewhat slow paced for the most part. On a positive note, the highlight of the film is the fight between Austin and Daniels. Austin uses his trademark pro wrestling skills while Daniels does show that he hasn't lost a step in his kicking and even does a bit of grappling and escrima against "Stone Cold".

i like stone cold's movies especially the first one...and i saw faster pure revenge flick.with little dialogue by the rock ,his gun did most of the talking

Archived