Choy Li Fut (2011)

AlbertV

One Armed Boxer
I've done some thinking over this movie and decided to watch it again - as if to give it a second chance - the result, well it's worse than I thought...

For more detailed explanation here is a link to my blog:

http://martialartsmoviesstation.blogspot.com/2011/08/sammo-hung-yuen-wah-kane-kosugi-sammy.html

Thank you in anticipation.

TheGrimReaper....I just got through reading your review, and had to comment...that was one of the most laugh out loud funny pieces of movie review writing I've come across in a while, great humor! You should be writing for the main site....as should a lot of people on here.

Needless to say.....I won't be going anywhere near this movie anytime in this life.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheGrimReaper

@One Armed Boxer: Thank you for the comment - I appreciate every bit of it, as English is not my native language I was afraid that my thoughts would be somehow scrambled and the readers won't get my hatred towards this piece of movie crap :)

Feel free to leave any comment on the blog too :)

I'll try to write some more reviews in the near future and now two more to come, however I will not be ruining the fun by revealing their titles yet :)

Look forward to more old-school and new generations movies sliced and diced there :)

Greetings from The Grim Reaper

This movie could have been great if they took out the love story, cut down the talking, and threw in a bunch of more fights. The ending look pretty cool though...but I felt that it wasn't related to everything that was "building" up to it.

TheGrimReaper

Highly misleading cover, I might add... Anyway, even the change of the name won't make this movie any good - or the big names on the top, nice pose Sammo :)

I wonder how many martial arts fans would be tricked through such marketing?

Greetings!

Archived