Jeet Kune Do (2010)

AlbertV

jeet+kune+do+poster.jpg

New film coming out November 16, 2010 to commemorate Bruce Lee's 70'th birthday. The film stars new Bruce Lee clone Dragon Chen Tian-Sang, Bruce Leung, and Wu Ma. Executive producer is former Sammo Hung Stunt Team member extraordinare Billy Chan Wu-Ngai.

2008111960047321.jpg

2008112285418009.jpg

2008111960026681.jpg

http://www.jeetkunedo.cc

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first look at the pic's I thought it was a comedy, but after watching the trailer it is a serious movie, I think. I want to check it out anyway.

ShaOW!linDude

I agree with daisho2004. By the way..........just how many people are portraying Bruce Lee in that movie anyway?

One Armed Boxer

Wow.....after watching the trailer, it seems they are actually trying to sell this as a serious movie! I kept on waiting for David Hasselhoff to appear..."The Bruce Lee clone grows stronger!"

It looks pretty awful, and if it is supposed to be serious, why on earth have they put Dragon Chen Tian-Sang on the poster with an expression like that, while Bruce Leung's face speaks 1000 words, the first 7 of which are "What the hell am I doing here?".

If Bruce Leung keeps getting all this work, how come some enterprising producer hasn't coaxing Bruce Le back to the screen? :wink:

Is is that hard to find an accurate GOD jumpsuit in HK too?

At first look at the pic's I thought it was a comedy, but after watching the trailer it is a serious movie, I think. I want to check it out anyway.

At first look at the pictures I thought it was a comedy too and was put off. On watching the trailer I definitely don't want to see this film. That is unless people raved about it which I doubt will happen.

Archived