Jean Reno & Luc Besson:"L’IMMORTEL(22 BULLETS)"

daisho2004

Has anyone seen this movie its a new one from Luc Besson: "L’IMMORTEL(22 BULLETS)"

Starring Jean Reno?

Based loosely on a true story premise where a French gangster got pumped with lead and left for dead but miraculously survived the hit, 22 Bullets is a revenge flick worthy of its Europa Corp pedigree so you'll know just what to expect - a stylish thriller filled with anti-heroes, and plenty of gratuitous violence with the charismatic Jean Reno in the role of an avenging angel out to settle scores when the perpetrators just wouldn't leave him alone in his retired life.

Here is the link to the trailer& and a review as well: http://goninmovieblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/limmortel-22-bullets/

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to watch this movie last night, and I thought it was a really good movie. The storyline was very well written. If you like Gangster movies then I'd recommend you get to watch this. It is just a shame that it wasn't given a US legit release.

Note: I did read a lot of bad reviews about this movie and I cannot understand why, I didn't find it boring or even dragging at anytime, it kept with the pace of the movie. I don't know what people expect everyone wants a movie like Scarface.

I watched this tonight and have to agree... it was a treat to watch, glad I took a chance and ignored the negative reviews. This was one of Jean Reno's better performances and the story was engaging enough to keep me glues to the TV. :) I have no regrets on my purchase. and have even recommended it to many of my friends.

Archived