Update on To Kill A Mastermind

HAZ

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow , nice find kaleyboy!

This link will grab it but it's in 14 parts:

http://clipnabber.com/

Yes. That's the one I just used to download this.

Downloading part 14 right now.

...22 seconds

...15 seconds

...7 seconds.

DONE!

Thanks Celestial (for nothing). Got it now....

Incredible! This is huge. I don't know why Celestial is saying that it hasn't been remastered.

I'm trying to get a DVD of this recording. Stay tuned!

THANK YOU KALEYBOY!

Wow, Ive been the biggest skeptic doubting this film even still existed, I have been pleasently proved wrong. Still not going to watch it though, not till a true release with proper subtitles. I need at least one never before seen Shaw film to be excited about!

Now we know this classic has been remastered, the question now is when will Celestial release this? Wonder if Lover's Blades got the same treatment? :xd:

I hope the bootleggers out there don't get any funny ideas.:neutral:

Oh shit!!! I feel all giddy. If someone subs this and gets it out, that'd make my life complete. Or at least my kung collection. Guess I'm just holding out for Sun Chung's Revenge of the Corpse now.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Un fn be liev able!

WT For heavens sake.

We are almost there may have to watch this without subs.

Good work Kaleyboy

Well now lets see if the shoe fits the hype.

Oh happy kung fu days just got brighter.

GD Y-Y

I searched for the following but wasn't able to find any of these:

171023 Shadow Girl

173033 The Gambling Syndicate

178016 Godfathers's Fury

179006 The Reckless Cricket

180024 Lover's Blades

181005 Revenge Of The Corpse

185004 This Man Is Dangerous

And oh yes, just for chuckles, I did try Tiger Boy - no luck.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Okay good and well the Dap download still leaves the movie a little jerky but I must admit I must see TKMM with subs.

who ever puts this together mark me down for a copy.

It was 1991 when Beijing video sent me the worst copy of any kung fu movie on VHS I ever saw. Not even a minute was watchable.

How to get the subs.

And where the hell does THIS copy come from.

All these years and its almost here almost but not quite.

GD Y-Y

My mind won't stop turning. It keeps asking questions like "Why now?" "Why so many?" "Why tell everybody that they are not getting remasterd?" and "How long have they been remasterd?" I also find myself in a moral delima. I was considering asking people if they could custom sub these, what were considered yesterday as lost gems, and load them up on some torrent site for everybody to enjoy. But at the same time I'm thinking that I should just wait for Celistial to release them properly. Celestial has done a few dumb things in the past, but over all they have done a tremendous amount of great things for the kung fu comunity and should be respected.

This is downright insane.

I will refrain from watching, as hard as it is.

I mean, how the hell does this get on the interwebs?

Without anybody knowing?

What a strange, strange genre for films and all it's distribution hubbub.

I'm hitting up EVERY Chinese P2P site I know. I've called up some Chinese friends & we're going to search the heck out of the interwebs trying to get a good recording of these movies!

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Thunderclap too. The door has been opened. Now to piece this puzzle together the how and why, very, very strange.

Celestial must have released these but where and how. Must have been Hong Kong.

Thunderclap is totally intense.

And then get some experts to get these on DVD's with SUBS (most important) Or why cant we buy these somewhere.

Funny I was looking through this site and clicking on what they had but got bored because most of the movies I had seen.

Okay ye all the time has arrived for US to see these hidden treasures.

Good luck and thanks for the next step of the TKMM riddle.

GD Y-Y

Who knows how long these will stay up, so I'm grabbing my Halloween "candy" early.

Knock You Down Dad is done and working on Thunderclap.

The site is very easy to search - all you need is the Chinese characters (which you can get from HKMDb).

Then its a simple cut and paste.

kungfusamurai

This is pretty cool! Last week I was browsing a bunch of stuff using the links on the right window after finding the link to 36 crazy fists, but little did I suspect that they'd have these unreleased Shaws online! It is a shame the transfer is choppy, but it's a start!

Now you guys who have connections with Media Blastes, Well Go, etc... can say, 'see this, ask Celestial for this print'. :)

The fun part will be appending these .flv files into single .avi's. I think AVIDemux is the program to do it, but it'll still be a little choppy looking.

KFS

Archived