Update on To Kill A Mastermind

HAZ

Good on ya.I didn't know you did that. The only projects of yours I've ever seen have been released on torrent.

To do a custom project for free, including DVD9, packaging and postage is truly noteworthy.

That is something i've never been brave enough to do - simply because at least 50% of the CD/DVD stuff I've ever sent out (to friends and family - not trades) has never arrived!

Now I only ever send stuff recorded or Special Delivery which adds serious £. Perhaps it's just my bad luck or perhaps it's just the cack British Royal Mail!

Good luck to you distributing BLTMTM, and very cool that you have done a custom job on it.

That would be my most desired method. Apart from the delivery failure rate mentioned above, i'm also in the lovely position that my ultra-merde DVD burner has a 50% failure rate!!! :ooh:

Really should get my fat fingers out of my fat .... and get a new one! :xd:

My media Player is my best friend now. Get the movie in whatever format, even if it has been bought from a shop, transfer it, then watch it through the media player.

No mate, he's actually doing this in a really underhand manner - releasing a superior corrected version for his chosen few, and a non-worked on version for everyone else. It costs sod all to upload a DVD9, why only make a DVD5 available "free"? Read his full post below:

Everything is one schedule for a release in June. Because of countless cuts made in the American and UK prints i have

decided it would be best to leave out the english dub. The Japanese print has great Cantonese track so I've decided to focus

on the subtitles most of all. They will not be dubtitles, Ive decided to have the film translated by an acquaintance of mine. He

is Japanese, but he has a understands Cantonese. It is not his first language, but so far he has done OK and the script has

improved noticeably. As far as the cost of this DVD, it will be made available for FREE as any other project i decide to be

involved with in the future. I'm not going to upload it to ADC, if someone else does i could care less, but I am going to upload

it to regular torrent site like i did with Showdown at Cotton Mill. There will be two editions, the DVD-5 which i will release to

the public, and a DVD-9 which i will release to the individuals who showed the most interest in the project in this thread.

The DVD-9 will be different from the DVD-5 because that version will have the work on the print as seen in comparative

screen-shots. The DVD-5 will have no print work. It will be released as is for the public release (Great quality/WS/Subtitles).

Upon completion of the enhanced print, I will notify the people i have chosen to receive a copy following the release of the

DVD-5. Each will receive a DVD-9 (also FREE). I have the list decided, and The list is final.

Please do not contact me in regards to sales of it.

Daigoro--

The DVD-9 will be different from the DVD-5 because that version will have the work on the print as seen in comparative

screen-shots. The DVD-5 will have no print work. It will be released as is for the public release.

If this isn't being an elitest hypocrite of the highest order, then I don't know what is.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RogueWarrior

"Please do not contact me in regards to sales of it."

...for profit. Daigoro is a bigger asshole then I am.

Archived