Update on To Kill A Mastermind

HAZ

odioustrident

The Red Sun dvd showing up on Ebay is not the same quality as the other Celestial releases, but it does qualify as remastered. It has some very slight cropping on the right side, which I thought was odd.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn`t someone said here movies from box are impossible to copy???

:ooh:

Nothing is impossible. As they say, where there's a will, there's a way.

OpiumKungFuCracker
Nothing is impossible. As they say, where there's a will, there's a way.

Heh, tell that to Lebron James.......:tongue:

Originally Posted by Shawoholic

As I said before, one can easily run the movie on the ZiiEagle and then film it simultaneously. If this is done with good equipment the copy will still be quite decent.

RogueWarrior
The Red Sun dvd showing up on Ebay is not the same quality as the other Celestial releases, but it does qualify as remastered. It has some very slight cropping on the right side, which I thought was odd.

do you have it and can you post screenshots?

Could it have been cropped to hide something on the right and is this the quality? (the FuSubs version is on YouTube)

tkamm-2.jpg

:ooh:

If major websites get hacked, do you really think that the little Ziieagle box is 100% hacked-proof? Any good computer/software programmer could do it for sure.

odioustrident

The film was taken directly off the box as far as I can tell. I will post pics later if people are interested.

Yang Wu Liang

How does it compare to the Fusubs version Odioustrident? Does it run a bit smoother? It was a great effort by the Fusubs team to get it subbed up and available to us fans but I did find the 'jerkiness' a bit off-putting.

OpiumKungFuCracker
If major websites get hacked, do you really think that the little Ziieagle box is 100% hacked-proof? Any good computer/software programmer could do it for sure.

Playstation Network, hahahhahahah.....

There you go. Our subtitles are better! :wink:

tkamrs4.png

tkamrs3.png

tkamrs2.png

tkamrs1.png

Cheers Rog! Proof that nothing is impossible if you're determined, lol.

I guess it's only a matter of time now before we see the rest of the unreleased Ziieagle movies surface:wink:.

That's Chaz's artwork, he's pretty much the only one with that particular style. Actually i remember the last time i talked to

him on the phone how proud he is of his artwork. When i say this, i don't mean to imply he was simply pleased with his own

sense for style. He is the type to brag but im not so sure that is just a result of the type of person he is. He just goes on and

on and on. People just assume he's some guy hiding out in a DVD laboratory paranoid of being caught while he goes on and

on breaking the law selling things he does not own while counting the money. Well on one hand they are right he is counting

the money, but they are wrong if they think he cares, he's not the least bit concerned. In fact quite the opposite. As for this

release, at least it's watchable, or at a quality point in which i deem watchable. I've been wanting to see this for a while, glad

i finally get to do it. Now, the subtitles are probably typical in the sense they are like the rest of celestials shaws "roughly"

translated, but i tend to read between the lines, i don't take what i hear or see for granted. There are some subtitles that have

been floating around on the net for a while, I'll probably use them to watch this version.

Daigoro--

Is it just me? Those screenshots do not look like typical celestial remastered DVD quality right?

when is someone going to dig up the long rumored english dub version ? and don't tell me there isn't one---- remember just a little while ago everyone believed that a remastered version would never exist. remember.:ooh:

Kung Foolery

So can anybody confirm if these ebay copies are direct rip offs from bigrogie? Or are they from another source?

So can anybody confirm if these ebay copies are direct rip offs from bigrogie? Or are they from another source?

I said that before, the Ebay version is not a rip off of our FuSubs version. We used the YouKu downloaded version to do ours as there was nothing better until now. The new version has a much better video quality.

OpiumKungFuCracker

another.....

RogueWarrior

the subtitles are NOT removable on the bootleg version.

The pic quality is no way near the quality of the official releases.

There is some information missing on the right side of the screen and by looking at the SB logo at the beginning it is off center.

Chapter marks every 5 minutes. Wouldnt be surprised it was converted from an avi.

Bet its a Ziieagle rip with the subtitles from them hardcoded on the pic as that was a direct output from the box..

vlcsnap-2011-06-18-11h42m09s172.png

vlcsnap-2011-06-18-11h42m23s43.png

as the ziieagle box only has the equivalent of AVI Files this won't look much better on the Original Source. has anyone EVER done the math? one movie on the Box simply can't be much bigger than 1GB, which is really lousy considering they're selling that thing as HD. The Box Movies will never look as good as a good progressive DVD, alone the bitrate can't allow that. so just be happy that they're available somehow without having to buy that overpriced Divx Collection.

The screen-shots I posted were taken with VLC. When I play the DVD on my widescreen TV, there's no loss on the right side and nothing is off centered.

the subtitles are NOT removable on the bootleg version.

The pic quality is no way near the quality of the official releases.

There is some information missing on the right side of the screen and by looking at the SB logo at the beginning it is off center.

Chapter marks every 5 minutes. Wouldnt be surprised it was converted from an avi.

Bet its a Ziieagle rip with the subtitles from them hardcoded on the pic as that was a direct output from the box..

vlcsnap-2011-06-18-11h42m09s172.png

vlcsnap-2011-06-18-11h42m23s43.png

as the ziieagle box only has the equivalent of AVI Files this won't look much better on the Original Source. has anyone EVER done the math? one movie on the Box simply can't be much bigger than 1GB, which is really lousy considering they're selling that thing as HD. The Box Movies will never look as good as a good progressive DVD, alone the bitrate can't allow that. so just be happy that they're available somehow without having to buy that overpriced Divx Collection.

I agree with that! I don't see Celestial or any other distributors rushing to release them!

Archived