Dragon Dynasty numbers mix-up

OldPangYau

Hey, just got Crippled Avengers/Return of the 5 Deadly Venoms today and noticed something... it's #44 when the last release, Return of the One Armed Swordsman, was #42.

Now, the only thing I can guess is that 8 Diagram Pole Fighter was going to be number #43, but since it was pushed back from August to October, they didn't bother changing the numbers. I believe something similar happened to Media Blasters at one point with their Shaw releases.

Not sure if this is correct or not, but I figured someone would mention otherwise if something snuck in between #42 and #44 :tongue:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, my local FYE released 8 Diagram early and it was #43.

Nice... and doesn't surprise me that FYE had it early :tongue:

mistertpitydafoo
Yup, my local FYE released 8 Diagram early and it was #43.

Should have grabbed a couple extra copies and sold em to us to help us out and you could've made some extra notes in the process as a convenience charge.

Nice to know that the number mix-up will not bother the holy hell out of me when I look upon my DVD shelf!!!

Yeah I know I know.....it's a sickess caring about that damn numbers on the spines! :bigsmile:

Nice to know that the number mix-up will not bother the holy hell out of me when I look upon my DVD shelf!!!

Yeah I know I know.....it's a sickess caring about that damn numbers on the spines! :bigsmile:

and they know what theyre doing to us with those numbers...lol i believe a lot of us are the ssame way

I find it funny that the spines don't match up. Like, all the logos and numbers are 1/4 inches apart...

don't they use a template for this shit? lol

Archived