HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama database ...!

Athena

Hello !

Do you use the HanCinema Web site much ?

logo_hancinema_simple.png

I must admit I only lightly brushed over it before ,but while searching for some

info lately I really looked into it.

& I am impressed with the amount of easily accessible & accurate info there ...

Good links too !!

Plus it is in English if it has been a day or 2 since you refreshed your Korean language skills ..Hehe ..!

Anyone here use it ?

I know I will use it a lot more anyways .

감사합니다 ( Thank you ) , Athena..♥

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingofkungfu2002

A great site that I regularly use :nerd:

I've also been on a bit of a Korean movie marathon recently, but still have so many movies to catch up on :squigglemouth:

OpiumKungFuCracker

I am waiting impatiently for 'The Man From Nowhere' and 'I Saw The Devil' on DVD... Both films are emotionally charged and I like it rough like that...

One Armed Boxer

Yeah I use this site a lot....it`s a great source of information on not only the movies themselves, but also the best DVD`s that are available on them! I`m already checking my options for when I go to Seoul next month for a few movies I want to pick up!

I am waiting impatiently for 'The Man From Nowhere' and 'I Saw The Devil' on DVD

I was going to write the same thing pretty much word for word before I saw I`d been beaten to it....so I`ll just second it instead!

I like it rough like that...

We`re still talking about movies here right?:tongue:

I'm preparing big site about Korean films, i used to visit Han Cinema quiet a lot back in the days, but i prefer kmdb, also movie.naver is very good, there are some wrong info but hell good photos.

OpiumKungFuCracker
Yeah I use this site a lot....it`s a great source of information on not only the movies themselves, but also the best DVD`s that are available on them! I`m already checking my options for when I go to Seoul next month for a few movies I want to pick up!

I was going to write the same thing pretty much word for word before I saw I`d been beaten to it....so I`ll just second it instead!

We`re still talking about movies here right?:tongue:

LoL, yes...:xd:

Archived