AVATAR Extended DVD/Blu-Ray - Out Nov 16th

Karlos

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched this last night, and I'll say it definitely gets better the 2nd. time around! This movie was truly made to watch on a Blu-Ray player. GREAT MOVIE! I really cannot tell you what was the extra 16minutes that was added because I'd have to watch the original version again to compare them both. The only thing that is mislead on this DVD edition is that it claims to have over 45minutes of deleted scenes, yes it does but it wasn't included in the movie.

On the 1st. Disc it gives you the option to watch the Extended Edition w/16minutes

of extra footage, or the Special Edition w/8minutes of extra footage or the Original Version Then on disc 2 there is deleted scenes. I thought all 45minutes were going to be in the Extended Version, so I was kinda disappointed with that, just to make more money again! I'm sure by the summer the Super Deluxe Extended Edition will be released with all 45minutes on one film.

No this is a Great movie! But it has to be seen on Blu-Ray! It is like a modern Native American Indians in the West but only taken place in the Future. The cultural everything you will pick that up right away!

No this is a Great movie! But it has to be seen on Blu-Ray! It is like a modern Native American Indians in the West but only taken place in the Future. The cultural everything you will pick that up right away!

A friend told me it was "like DANCES WITH WOLVES, with faggots instead of indians."

James Cameron didn't just rip off Dances with wolves, I noticed a bunch of other movies in there too. It's like he stole a bunch of ideas from other films and threw it all together to try and create the ultimate formulated movie.

If you take the synopsis of Disney's Pocahontas and change the character names accordingly, you have Avatar.

Archived