Naked fight scenes

The Dragon

Sophia Crawford certainly wasn't shy about going nude.

She also did a gratuitous shower scene that turns up in the export print of Beauty Investigator.

IIRC the HK version of Escape from Brothel cut frames from that fight with Billy Chow so you can't see her labia when she kicks.

Always thought she was more attractive as a (natural) brunette.

she has a shower scene in us seals 2 also

Guest Markgway

Jackie shows his ass in quite a few movies... but all we dudes get in return is a flash of Carol Cheng's body double in Operation Condor. Even it up Jackie. Drunken Master 3 with tits!

Women on the Run

Escape From Brothel (uncut version of course)

Women on the Run is such a grimy movie and by that I mean pretty great.

You own the uncut? I really want to see Escape from Brothel as it sounds like a pretty trashy little film but it seems pretty hard to get uncut. I hear only the VHS tape is complete. .

Guest Markgway

Found a clip from the rare uncut version of Bruce Lee in New Guinea:

uzOcHQsxsBw

Does anyone have the rest of the scene (with the girls frolicking nude)?

Guest WuxiaFan

BOHACHI BUSHIDO: CODE OF THE FORGOTTEN EIGHT

This movie is mostly women having sex and naked swordfighting. :smile:

BLIND WOMAN'S CURSE

Good topless swordfighting with continuing dragon tatoos across several women's backs. I'm pretty sure it was that movie.

FEMALE YAKUZA TALE: INQUISITION AND TORTURE

This is chalk full of naked woman and some swordplay.

FEMALE DEMON OHYAKU

OKATSU THE FUGITIVE

QUICK-DRAW OKATSU

This is the Legend of the Poisonous Seductress series that also has good topless swordfighting. The movies themselves are phenominal regardless.

Malisa Longo's bootylicious body in the oh-too-brief 'knockers' scene form Way of the Dragon....I bet the real Bruce would have smashed her back doors in! (I know I would!):bigsmile:

Shaolivevil
Malisa Longo's bootylicious body in the oh-too-brief 'knockers' scene form Way of the Dragon....I bet the real Bruce would have smashed her back doors in! (I know I would!):bigsmile:

Oh my goodness, I forgot all about that one! Malisa Longo was smokin' hot and still looks great at age 60.

The scene in NINJA HUNTER where Abbot White,(Jack Long) has a young girl in a see-thru slip tied up in his bed chamber and he 'steals' her 'chi'. Strange stuff but the girl was quite nice...

Morgoth Bauglir

Point Break- blonde lady beats up Keanu Reeves and manages to stab another cop in the back. I'll give this fight a nakedness rating of 9/10.

I have a DVDR of the uncut, and also the cut version. Not too good a movie. But lots of nudity.

(I realize I'm responding to a post thats almost 4 years old.)

Ditto with the UNCUT DVDR. But I disagree, I think it's a great movie. It's classic b movie exploitation, in the same vein as Euro 70's sexploitation - except with unmistakable Hong Kong action and style. Sure theres nudity but not as much as in other movies of the type. I love the brutal end fight between Billy Chow and Alex Fong is edge of the seat stuff. Funny, the fight in this movie that is ever mentioned is the naked Sophia Crawford one. (Shambolically cencored in the aweful 'Eastern Heroes' version in the UK) - And no-one seems to mention the fact that the fight turns into a rape - nasty!

A greeat naked fight scene is the one where Moon Lee and Cynthia Khan are fighting Sharon Yeung Pan Pan and they are all naked. The fight ends when Yeung Pan Pan has Moon Lee's head between her thighs and is trying crush her, then as a bit of quick thinking from Cynthia Khan she kisses Yeung Pan Pan full on the lips and this distracts her and she lets go of Moon. Then...........

Oh wait! No, thats just my imagination.

Damn! :tongue:

Secret Executioner
A greeat naked fight scene is the one where Moon Lee and Cynthia Khan are fighting Sharon Yeung Pan Pan and they are all naked. The fight ends when Yeung Pan Pan has Moon Lee's head between her thighs and is trying crush her, then as a bit of quick thinking from Cynthia Khan she kisses Yeung Pan Pan full on the lips and this distracts her and she lets go of Moon. Then...........

Oh wait! No, thats just my imagination.

Damn! :tongue:

I initially believed you mentionned Moon Lee kissing Yeung Pan Pan on the lips... Completely different image, but it sure wouldn't be uninteresting. :tongue:

Naked as in, bare skinned? Sounds ridiculous, where should I start?

Naked as in wearing no clothes :bigsmile:

Like Asami in Gun Woman. Martial arts + gun action - clothes.

I was wondering about that cause some of the films listed here do not feature naked fight scenes, e.g.

BLIND WOMAN'S CURSE

Good topless swordfighting with continuing dragon tatoos across several women's backs.

They were all men, except for Meiko Kaji, and she wasn't topless. Just showing a bit of upper back.

FEMALE DEMON OHYAKU

OKATSU THE FUGITIVE

QUICK-DRAW OKATSU

This is the Legend of the Poisonous Seductress series that also has good topless swordfighting.

Not topless swordfighting in any of these movies, as far as I can remember.

Secret Executioner

There's a fight between a topless lady ghost and a magician/wizard guy in the insane 1988 Joe Livingstone movie Robo Vampire. And the guy takes her down by writing something on her chest. :tongue:

• Haha 1

In the 1994 Roger Corman-Filipino production Angel of Destruction, Maria Ford has a naked kung fu fight.

• Like 3

There is a scene in Duel to the Death where a shaolin monk fights a bunch of ninjas, one of whom tears off her clothes as a distraction.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, morpheus said:

There is a scene in Duel to the Death where a shaolin monk fights a bunch of ninjas, one of whom tears off her clothes as a distraction.

The same thing happens in Ninja vs. the Shaolin Guard.

• Like 3