Naked fight scenes

The Dragon

Morgoth Bauglir
Another one. I never discovered the film's name...

-D4RIUZMy-4

Best sex scene ever filmed:bigsmile: From Chinese Torture Chamber Story.

Here's the ones I could find on youtube-

vMq5C0Po16w

8 minutes in- nVfixgKqFyc&feature=related

So the favorite fight I can think of in this regard is the Jet Li sans towel ( some what at least ) in BORNE TO DEFENCE ...Pretty funny I think !!

l_p0000002175.jpg&t=1

Not exactly what you had in mind maybe ..

Xiexie, Athena ..♥

Nope. I want to see Jet Li fully nude while fighting (and the person he's fighting I want to be nude too, preferably).

If the mods have a problem with this thread remove the youtube scenes but don't close the thread please.

Drunken Monk

Morgoth, that first one is fantastic. I've only ever seen "Ninja Final Duel" and thought that it was crazy enough. Obviously I now have to seek out "Shaolin Dolemite" for more insane shit.

Morgoth Bauglir

haha great scene with Sammo.

Morgoth, that first one is fantastic. I've only ever seen "Ninja Final Duel" and thought that it was crazy enough. Obviously I now have to seek out "Shaolin Dolemite" for more insane shit.

Yeah good fight scene there from the same lady from Ninja Final Duel. Best part I think is where she is punching him with her breasts:xd:

lightning hopkins

Reiko Ike has an impressive bath-time sword fight with yakuza in the pinky period epic Sex and Fury that probably served as..."inspiration"...for the scene in Ninja: The Final Duel. Not that I'd know anything about those sorts of things, of course. Cough cough. Read all about it in Dr. Reid's comprehensive Ultimate Guide to Martial Arts Movies of the 1970s. (Free plug)

Guest Markgway

Let's face it... if you're gonna get in a fight, best get in a fight with a ninja who's gonna slap her breasts in your mush. Be careful she doesn't poke your eye out with a nipple though!

Guest Markgway

Sophia Crawford certainly wasn't shy about going nude.

She also did a gratuitous shower scene that turns up in the export print of Beauty Investigator.

IIRC the HK version of Escape from Brothel cut frames from that fight with Billy Chow so you can't see her labia when she kicks.

Always thought she was more attractive as a (natural) brunette.

Morgoth Bauglir

It's a good movie the fights make it a must see. Have your heart pills ready when you get to the end fights you will need them.

It's a good movie the fights make it a must see. Have your heart pills ready when you get to the end fights you will need them.

awesome:xd:

I think there's a nice scene of a bunch of naked ladies fighting in the uncut version of Bruce Lee in New Guinea.. Well to be honest, it's been a while since i last saw it, so i can't remember if they are actually fighting or just running around in the backgound while other people are fighting?!? Anyway, it's a nice scene!

Guest Markgway

There are nude scenes in BLING (nice acronym) but beware MOST avaialble prints either cut them out entirely or substitute 'clothed' takes.

If anyone has uncut clips of all the nude scenes please post them as they're quite rare I believe.

Lone Wolf & Cub 4: Baby Cart in Peril starts with a topless woman kill off so some Samurai you just have to look at the poster & you get the idea.