The Man of Steel (2012)

AlbertV

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yi-Long

Can't be worse than the last Superman movie.

That said, what's the deal with Superman and heavy amounts of hairgel!? Sure when you fly through the air at the speed of light, your hair will stick back anyway, right!?

He had it in Lois and Clark. He had it in the last movie, and now here it is again. It looks horrible.

ShaOW!linDude
That said, what's the deal with Superman and heavy amounts of hairgel!? Sure when you fly through the air at the speed of light, your hair will stick back anyway, right!?

Maybe that's the result of Kryptonian perspiration. Supes sweats, his hair gets damp, and then it dries leaving his locks with that glazed look. I bet it ruins every comb and brush he tries to use on it.

Exactly they should've went with Doomsday! DragonSword: And that is my favorite saying you got!

Maybe next time or a they might wait and pull a Dark Knight Rises by putting Doomsday in it like they with Bane. I honestly predict perhaps if this flim plays it's cards right i hope they bring in Brainiac as the main villain haven't seen him in the Superman flims yet.

Some pics from Vancouver set here. He looks like Su Qi Er in True Legend, huh?:xd:

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/new-superman-man-of-steel-set-images-or-how-come-clark-kent-is-homeless/

ShaOW!linDude

Surely that's not Gen. Zod in the distance all bulked up. Could it be Lex in his armor? Now that would be cool: Supes taking on Zod & Lex!!!!

odioustrident
Surely that's not Gen. Zod in the distance all bulked up. Could it be Lex in his armor? Now that would be cool: Supes taking on Zod & Lex!!!!

I think it's Zod and Colonel Hardy in a suit. We've gone from 0 superpowered foes in the last film to 2 in this one!

ShaOW!linDude
The face ion the clouds looks very odd.

Good eye, DM. I didn't even notice that.

Secret Executioner
I think it's Zod and Colonel Hardy in a suit. We've gone from 0 superpowered foes in the last film to 2 in this one!

It could be Metallo and Luthor, which would be quite nice. I think the first saga and Superman Returns were a bit of a waste. The first 2 were nice, but 3 and 4 were goofy and felt the need to create poor villains very similar to comis villains (Brainiac and Bizarro, anyone ?). Returns looked good, but that's it.

I would be into checking out Man Of Steel, looks neat.

A bit of news...Dark Horizons reveals that Chris Nolan may be heading up Warner Brothers' DC Film division (the way Kevin Feige runs Marvel's film division) and Justice League may be back with both Henry Cavill and Christian Bale returning as Batman.

Years later, there have been rumors of a Man of Steel 2, well, it now looks like Henry Cavill is leaving the role of Superman, according to the Hollywood Reporter:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/henry-cavill-as-superman-warner-bros-dc-universe-shake-up-1142306

Update:
Cavill's agent took to Twitter to deny that Cavill has left playing Superman..."the cape is still in the closet" were the exact words.

Archived