Can anybody help me out with an old Kung Fu Movie?

Guest Mister_P

Guest Mister_P

Hey guys, I've been searching the web for this old movie and I can remember the name. So here goes the synopsis.....

A guy dressed in white has blades attached to his shoes and whenever he starts fighting, he attaches the blades to his wrist. In the end, he has his friend kill him b/c he killed his friends family or mother.

thats all i remember.

P

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Hey guys, I've been searching the web for this old movie and I can remember the name. So here goes the synopsis.....

A guy dressed in white has blades attached to his shoes and whenever he starts fighting, he attaches the blades to his wrist. In the end, he has his friend kill him b/c he killed his friends family or mother.

thats all i remember.

P

Kind of a random thread to ask this question in... :smile: But anyway... Sounds like you are describing AVENGING EAGLE. Do you remember if the guy he partnered with used a three-piece staff, and if at the end they both teamed up to fight a guy that had white hair and wore gold metallic taloned gloves? If yes, then it's definitely AVENGING EAGLE.

"You've really gone and done it... getting your very worst enemy to help you, but I think he's gonna kill you."

"You've really gone and done it... getting your very worst enemy to help you, but I think he's gonna kill you."
This is why I love the English dub on this film, great translations!

Also superb voice acting. One of the few Red Sun DVDs I'm not ashamed of being in my collection.

Is RS boot uncut?

Morgoth Bauglir

It does have the missing footage in the final fight, and the difference in pic quality is a bit jarring.

Thanks Morgoth! Though not like SpeedBrkr's Street Fighter style (I made these way before he did) but still I dug them out and posted them discovering this thread on one of my classic Shaw Bros! I'm going to work on To Kill A Mastermind next! Another of my favorite overlooked films!

Yeah thous 8 bits are very cool

Chinese Kung Fu Characters are far better than Italian plumbers :tongue:

Archived