I cant rember the name

Tia Pan

I remember seeing a martial art movie when I was just a kid i know the plot from start to almost the end, so here is the plot. So a young boy is brought to a martial art school and is introduced to another young boy, so they become friends. (i remember the put a fat kid in a sack and beat him up). Time passes and the are now older and they have become stronger ( another scene i remember has them fighting with shirts and blaming it on rats when they rip).

Then one day the 2 young boys start a fight with all of the other young students and kick the shit out of all of them, which then they are force to leave fearing getting beat up. Just before the y leave the much older masters forgive them on what they have done and gives them a scroll about an ancient power. Then they go to a town i don't know where and take shelter i a tea/sauke bar. Then a scene commences of young girl musician finds her former lover with a new lover and starts, the ex wants the musician to leave and hits here over the head with a board. She becomes depressed and starts drinking heavily and one of the young boys telling her to stop and he throws her around.

The other young boy joins the evil kingdom (i cant remember why that parts a blank) and the other young boy stays with the people. The 2 boys meet up again and military boys says he knows a way they can get the fighters that hate the king into the grounds to kill him. So they go but turns out to be trap and the have a huge fight scene, theirs like 600 soldiers.

The young boy escapes but music girl gets captured military boy gets promoted to general and wants music girl. Then the young boy comes back saves music girl and leave to some place in the mountains. While military boy makes an elite army. Young boy gets drunk a lot the remembers the scroll the old master gave him and starts to bend nature and gain more strength

I know this is long but i really want to know the name of this film its like a part of my childhood please help

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived