Shaw Brothers Blu-Ray

J-Calli

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. At least we're getting PCM?:angel:

35mm is the truth. Everything else is a letdown. I'm surprised more people haven't made the jump.

Nuh-uh mister; maybe you've been stuck to the plastic on your couch for the last decade or whatever, but here in the 21st century it's all about Super Hi-Vision.:xd:

But on the other hand, you have to admit it is impressive how despite all of the technology and know-how that is available to restoration efforts we continue to encounter new and increasingly sophisiticated examples of degraded material. Both media giants (like Fox with Predator: Ultimate Edition) and smaller ones like Wellgo have demonstrated some surprisingly amateur results with this material. And while I understand that there are probably consumers who are not so critical, I have to ask "why not kill two birds with one stone?" I think it's reasonable to assume that those apathetic towards high fidelity aren't trolling Criterion's forums demanding they take it down a notch, but when the likes of Media Blasters distinguish themselves with quality it's an added endorsement. And a substantial one, I think, for a market that's so niche.

I forgot about Deadly Duo...is supposed to have a great transfer...one i need to buy soon....

DEADLY DUO BLU RAY

I just picked this up!!! Man what an image! I have both the DVD and now the Blu-Ray, what a world of difference!!

Archived