Dragon Dynasty's Shaolin Mantis Box Art

mpm74

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame they didn't get the actual Mantis on there, such a great part of the movie when he's imitating it in the forest. Man I haven't seen this for years! Never seen it remastered, I'll be picking this up.

Don't really like the Cover Art all that much! But I love this movie and cannot wait for it to be release, I have the Celestial version that was released, and it was great to see it uncut.

I want to see "Avenging Eagle" picked up by DD and fix the missing scene at the end of the movie, it was so noticeable in the Celestial version.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns
Don't really like the Cover Art all that much! But I love this movie and cannot wait for it to be release, I have the Celestial version that was released, and it was great to see it uncut.

I want to see "Avenging Eagle" picked up by DD and fix the missing scene at the end of the movie, it was so noticeable in the Celestial version.

That WOULD be great! I'm looking forward to this release as well. The cover art is very "marketing like" style. Is that Gordon Liu in some red garb? That's not in the movie. This film and Avenging Eagle are two absolute faves.

Only watched this the other night..fantastic film. Dont think i will upgrade, happy with my IVL. I noticed Gordon Liu on the cover as well in Mantis pose, although he is in the film as a monk dont think that pic is from it.

David Chiang's best film as far as martial arts and weapons techniques go, Lau Kar Leung certainly knew how to get the best from his actors.

make believe

That cover isn't the worst thing in the world. Right now I'm more concerned if they're going to screw it up by using dubtitles like with their recent Crippled Avengers release.

According to Amazon and HKFlix, this release will have Cantonese audio on it. I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath; the previous releases were Mandarin right?

Archived